IF YOU ENCOUNTER SITE ERRORS/GLITCHES, POST HERE

Also, I couldn't post anything earlier today, no matter how many times I tried. I'd click "post quick reply" and it said something like, "thank you for posting. Your post will show after an administrator reads it". Did I do something wrong? I had a lot of profound things to say and now I don't remember any of them.

Also, I couldn't post anything earlier today, no matter how many times I tried. I'd click "post quick reply" and it said something like, "thank you for posting. Your post will show after an administrator reads it". Did I do something wrong? I had a lot of profound things to say and now I don't remember any of them.

Bump? Anyone getting this? I get this message quite often. Just wondering what can be done.

Bump? Anyone getting this? I get this message quite often. Just wondering what can be done.

I had this happen to me. A quick message directly to Jon and whatever magic he did on the back-end solved the problem. Haven't seen that message since then.

Anyone else getting redirected to ads? It's so annoying. I'll be in the middle of reading something and get bumped to an ad out of nowhere. Then I hit the back button and instead of bringing me back to what I was reading, it brings me back to the page before the page I was reading. Sometimes it will do it a few times before I can even finish reading 1 post.

I had this happen to me. A quick message directly to Jon and whatever magic he did on the back-end solved the problem. Haven't seen that message since then.

Thanks! I turned off one of my extensions and I haven't had it happen since. It would happen about once a week, so I'm not sure if that was the problem or not. I'll shoot him a message if it doesn't work.

Anyone else getting redirected to ads? It's so annoying. I'll be in the middle of reading something and get bumped to an ad out of nowhere. Then I hit the back button and instead of bringing me back to what I was reading, it brings me back to the page before the page I was reading. Sometimes it will do it a few times before I can even finish reading 1 post.

I've never had this happen, but I only use a computer, only use Chrome and always have my AdBlock extension on (this is not the one I suspect may be causing the problem I mentioned in my previous post.

When I'm in a thread with more than one page, the page links don't work anymore. Anyone else having this problem?