I got busted today, just got home from jail

Since youre all so clairvoyant, can you guess what I'm thinking?

CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT, baby! Don't laugh bro, next time you mind your own business at the game and pop open a cold one, you might be getting three hots and a cot, too

Enough of this crap in the new police state of Iowa CIty and the University Heights and the people will have an uprising. Laugh and poke fun of me, well, then you might end up yourself like the Magic bus, GONE BABY

Minding my own business, sipping a cold one while strolling down Melrose. Cop comes up to me and gives me choice of dumping beer or a trip downtown. Well, I dumped the beer and was let go to head to game.

My buddy Paco hands me another cold one he had tucked away in his hip bag. I figured that I couldn't get busted twice, right? Lightning don't strike in same spot twice. Well, after cracking the top guess what...the same Mr. Cop was in my face. He proceeded to arrest me for open container and public intox. I told him it's a free country and I have a right to enjoy a beer. Mr. Cop didn't like my beligerence and attempts to cuff and stuff me. Well, it takes more then one cop to take me down! Took 3 of those dudes, those SOB's pounded me to the pavement and also busted Paco.

I guess it must of been quite a scene for the lookie lou's on Melrose as the fuzz dragged me and Paco to a squad car. Got thrown into the drunk tank at the Johnson County jail and called my mom to bail us out. Sounds like, along with the charges, we will be banned from being on Univiersity property. I guess there was a warrant out for me on some other phony charges, I just wonder if somebody recognized me and reported me to the cops on Melrose and the beer charges were just a ruse to approach me and apprhend me

I just got home and am prepared to sue President Mason, Gary Barta and the Iowa athletic department for my troubles. I want to be reimbursed or the tickets to the game which we ddin't get to see, for the public embarrsment and police brutality. Sorry for the rant guys, I always like lurking Hawkeyenation and just need to have some of my hawkeye brothers to have my back.

Contact the University and have them repeal this bogus new alcohol rules NOW!!! Better yet, let's boycott all the home games, we'll see how the U. likes an empty stadium on Saturdays. HOw would you like trumped up charges put on you?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CfhztkVTTdA&feature=related]YouTube - Bob Dylan - The Times Are A-Changin[/ame]

Fight the power! Soon we won't be able to be intoxicated in public, they'll have laws against that too, man! (someone whispers in InNormwetrust's ear)

...Uh, bad news people...It would seem that there already is a law like that. And it's been around for awhile. Who knew!

Oh, I'd like to give a shout out and an endorsement to a fellow WB homie, CHRIS JONES TRUCKING

If you need any hauling in the Cedar and Johnson Couny areas give Jonsie a call.

Jon, I just caught that you are from West Branch. I played football for Tom Nosbish when Butch was an asst. Was on the first WB team to beat Tipton in many a moon.

Last edited:
Minding my own business, sipping a cold one while strolling down Melrose. Cop comes up to me and gives me choice of dumping beer or a trip downtown. Well, I dumped the beer and was let go to head to game.

My buddy Paco hands me another cold one he had tucked away in his hip bag. I figured that I couldn't get busted twice, right? Lightning don't strike in same spot twice. Well, after cracking the top guess what...the same Mr. Cop was in my face. He proceeded to arrest me for open container and public intox. I told him it's a free country and I have a right to enjoy a beer. Mr. Cop didn't like my beligerence and attempts to cuff and stuff me. Well, it takes more then one cop to take me down! Took 3 of those dudes, those SOB's pounded me to the pavement and also busted Paco.

I guess it must of been quite a scene for the lookie lou's on Melrose as the fuzz dragged me and Paco to a squad car. Got thrown into the drunk tank at the Johnson County jail and called my mom to bail us out. Sounds like, along with the charges, we will be banned from being on Univiersity property. I guess there was a warrant out for me on some other phony charges, I just wonder if somebody recognized me and reported me to the cops on Melrose and the beer charges were just a ruse to approach me and apprhend me

I just got home and am prepared to sue President Mason, Gary Barta and the Iowa athletic department for my troubles. I want to be reimbursed or the tickets to the game which we ddin't get to see, for the public embarrsment and police brutality. Sorry for the rant guys, I always like lurking Hawkeyenation and just need to have some of my hawkeye brothers to have my back.

Contact the University and have them repeal this bogus new alcohol rules NOW!!! Better yet, let's boycott all the home games, we'll see how the U. likes an empty stadium on Saturdays. HOw would you like trumped up charges put on you?

Let me get this straight.

You're a wanted criminal for outstanding warrants and you're ******** about being arrested by a cop who had previously given you a break by not arresting you when he could have?

You can't be serious...

You're mom must be guilty about the parenting job she did cause if I were you're mom I'd let your dumb *** rot in jail.

Probly not a clone fan..the Herb and Lou's reference is West Branch...my hometown.

So it winds up being an attempt at humor. Reading it that way, I can get a chuckle. But didn't believe it for a second.

Herb & Lou's - AMAZING pizza. Classic greasy bar pizza.

My vote for classic pizza is Paul-e-eyes (cant remember how to spell it) in Iowa City

Come on down to Herb and Lous and I'll buy you an @ss kicking

kittenlovethisthreadzh8.jpg

Wow all I can say is you were given a warning when the U announced the new D-bag rules on drinking and then were approached in person and still refused to comply with the warning given you.....

Melrose,
I believe you. And I also believe you got exactly what you deserved.
BTW... If you have a warrant, they don't have to stop you for a open container infraction. They would just take your a** down. You should be greatful to her for giving you a shot at going to the game in the first place. I'm guessing the "trumped" charges on the warrant aren't your fault either.
Do the rest of us a favor and "boycott" all games at Kinnick.......Hmm----Actually, why don't you pick a SEC team to root for.

Melrose,
I believe you. And I also believe you got exactly what you deserved.
BTW... If you have a warrant, they don't have to stop you for a open container infraction. They would just take your a** down. You should be greatful to her for giving you a shot at going to the game in the first place. I'm guessing the "trumped" charges on the warrant aren't your fault either.
Do the rest of us a favor and "boycott" all games at Kinnick.......Hmm----Actually, why don't you pick a SEC team to root for.

ease up, noob - it's a gag

This is a hoot. Haven't seen this Trailer Park Boys-type thread since..............well............

CHEROKEE was posting here!

(I still love GolfBoy45 the best. That dude was awesome)

This is a hoot. Haven't seen this Trailer Park Boys-type thread since..............well............

CHEROKEE was posting here!

(I still love GolfBoy45 the best. That dude was awesome)

+1...this thread is like Eastside Pride Night at the Iowa State Fair.

Latest posts