Husker/Hawkeye Game Thread

Whats way more annoying is kirk's clock managment... I don't think I've seen a coach worse at it.
thanks for showing us you're ten......there was 30 seconds left...your down ten on the road.....EVERY coach would do that. Find something real to complain about.

when behind late in half or the game use your time outs on defense to save time as long as the opponent isnt pressed for time. we could have had two minutes on the clock before half.

going to have to stick to the run, unless that dries up. absolutely have to get JVB going, he's looking like JC out there. happy feet and off target. try a couple fades to get him going. even if they don't hit, it will keep them honest.

thanks for showing us you're ten......there was 30 seconds left...your down ten on the road.....EVERY coach would do that. Find something real to complain about.

no I'm talking about taking timeouts when there was 2 min left o save some clock.... not 30 seconds.

just heard hawks have 4 completed passes, mcnutt 2 catches for one yard. we should have kept running the ball that last drive and the half would have been over at maybe 3-3.

Another typical game where our dynamic coaching staff is playing not to lose and doing just that.

Put the game on the backs of a bend and break defense and the defense does exactly that...bend and break.

Our opponents go for 4th and 1; our dynamic staff of course punts the ball and then DEPENDS on a defense that cannot stop a good high school football team to stop the opposition.

O'Keefe and Ferentz brought their usual seven offensive plays with them to the game but then THAT might be the only offense that this staff knows anymore.

Play ultra conservative, ultra predictable, and play not to lose and then lose the game.

Iowa will make NO adjustments at half; NE will and Iowa, if lucky, might score a late 45h quarter TD just so Ferentz can tell everyone we did not get skunked. Then he will tell the media how wonderful NE played...

I have better things to do this afternoon than watch this staff lose another game because they were ill prepared to play the game.

Latest posts