Husker/Hawkeye Game Thread

what are people expecting Iowa to be up by 5 TD's by half, give me a break, some of you are embarressing, you do nothing but complain, no matter what 3-0 with 3:15 to go in the half, this is a defensive struggle

This is not a defensive struggle. This is another display of ineptitude by the offense. The offense is pizzing this away, much like they've done for most of the past 13 years.

The only thing I'm embarrAssed about is the complete incompetence in 1st down play-calling and our linebackers.

The thing about the game is that if we win, it makes the season a success for me with the expectations I had, but if we lose, it just makes it another disappointment.

Sure have had some chances...overthrown passes, dropped passes, dropped INTs...however, this is completely on the offense so far.

Yippee Neb. gets the ball to start the 2nd half. 2 possessions inside the Neb. 40 and zero points. The offense to fault here guys.

if Iowa makes that same play the offense was brilliant, the opponent does it and the defense has no clue, you are the one no clue, give the other team credit for having some thoughts on how to game plan

And yay, Nebraska gets the ball to start the ball in the second half. They pull off another one of those drives and this game is over.

You are an absolute IDIOT if you think this is on the defense. The only reason the defense is giving up points is because they just played the whole half.

so, do we come out the second half and run the ball, or do we panic and starting throwing every down.

Latest posts