How much will you give Iowa football if you win Mega Millions?

I would give them no money. My parents had the same seats at Kinnick for over 25 years and they gave them to the visitors and relocated us. I will continue to get season tickets but they won't get a nickle above ticket price.

Not a bleeding penny. Would just StubHub great seats for the games I wanted to attend. Because with that cash I wouldn't be living anywhere near Iowa. But, I would have a very sweet poolside 100" TV to watch all the other games Via Sat. from the Island. But, at least I would have a TigerHawk tiled into the bottom of the pool.

I would fly the Jet in for the big games.

I did too. I had a scratcher that was like 4 months old that was worth $10. Took that in and got lotto tickets. Never done it before.

My old lady had a wedding band that she had to get cut off because her joints got swollen up from arthritis. She doesn't wear it anymore so I took it to the cash 4 gold place in Evanston and sold it to this moron for $20 and then invested the $20 in lotto tickets. That idiot gave me $20 for something I don't even use and I am going to parlay that into $500 million. I will then buy the ring back when I win the lotto and my old lady will never know it was gone.

My old lady had a wedding band that she had to get cut off because her joints got swollen up from arthritis. She doesn't wear it anymore so I took it to the cash 4 gold place in Evanston and sold it to this moron for $20 and then invested the $20 in lotto tickets. That idiot gave me $20 for something I don't even use and I am going to parlay that into $500 million. I will then buy the ring back when I win the lotto and my old lady will never know it was gone.

Win - Win.

Except you are gonna have to cut back your spending a tad, because it will only be like $385 mil if you take that lump sum (which you will, of course). So don't make it rain everywhere you go. But DO have rose petals strewn about where ever you walk.

Win - Win.

Except you are gonna have to cut back your spending a tad, because it will only be like $385 mil if you take that lump sum (which you will, of course). So don't make it rain everywhere you go. But DO have rose petals strewn about where ever you walk.

I'm going to take the annuity and then overspend and then sell it to JG Wentworth for like $50 million in 2 years.

ok4p, your mother must be so proud of you.

My mom has $8k in her 401k and on my advice she cashed it out yesterday and is going to buy $8k in tickets. I kind of hope she wins because she doesn't have the money to pay the taxes on the $8k but she doesn't know she will have to pay taxes and a penalty on the money. On second thought, I kind of hope she loses because I am going to win. But if I won and she didn't, she would be in a total pickle over that tax bill, so hopefully she gets all the numbers but the Mega Ball.

ok4p ... you so smmmoooove!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNz0kdGLX-E]Keith Stone & The Bride Commercial - YouTube[/ame]

I'd simply buy season tickets.
50 yard line, bout 30 rows up.
Then I would buy a sweet RV, one of those fancy new condos in North LIberty I'm hearing all about and several parking spaces right behind the venue.
Also, even though I wouldn't want to sit up there, I'd buy a luxury suite just in case of inclement weather and to keep the buzz going.

Then I would buy Iowa Hawkeye Football | Basketball | Recruiting | HawkeyeNation.com from Miller.

Lastly, I would build a hotel in downtown Des Moines.

Like it ... especially the downtown hotel part ...

To okeefe4prez... I'd pay 50 mill to make sure okeefe didn't come back and you couldn't where black and gold again

If it's really $300+ million:

$20 million to football if they figure out a way to keep tailgating close by and bring back the Turkey Leg dude.

$20 million to basketball to further update Carver and keep Fran stocked with chairs.

$2 million/year to the IC police to bribe them (ahem) to leave people alone while tailgating

$50 million for the UIHC for upgrades IF they paint the tower and cancel plans to bulldoze the houses across from Kinnick.

$40 million to the US Air Force if they bring back the pilot who did the low flyover. They must agree to one amazing flyby every year at a night game.

Latest posts