How much will you give Iowa football if you win Mega Millions?

first donation would be to the IC PD provided they leave everyone alone on game days. 2nd donation goes to the most successful program at Iowa, Wrestling. 3rd donation would go to the Sally M needs a new job somewhere other than Iowa fund. Final donation would be what ever it takes to get the best seats in Kinick for the rest of my life.

Hmm, ICPD. Maybe I'd buy a Chinook helicopter and hold my tailgate in there about 20 feet above the ground so the cops couldn't see what I was drinking. I'd have a rope ladder people would have to climb if they wanted to tailgate with me and I'd pull it up whenever the fuzz were nearby.

Enough to make Templeton Rye, the official drink if the Iowa Hawkeyes..... And then I'd move the wonderful whiskey out of F-ING cyclone country, and over to the good part of the state!

So when that day of 3 degree air temp with negative 30 wind chill comes and you have a place in Hawaii, you would be in IC? Satellite TV, buddy. Maybe you could get an interactive hookup so they could put a speaker in your seat and you could yell at Hightower from the comfort of a villa in Hawaii. Would that change your mind?

Meh, I would just use a fancy airplane to get back and forth.

Enough to make Templeton Rye, the official drink if the Iowa Hawkeyes..... And then I'd move the wonderful whiskey out of F-ING cyclone country, and over to the good part of the state!

That OTC version frankly doesn't do the name justice.

I'd request a meeting with Barta and only give 10k to the football program because they aready get plenty of donations. Then I would give 10M+ to the basketball program.

I'd consider giving 5-10 million for a boat house, that seems like a wise investment for the school.

$0 - Except the requisite amount to upgrade my duckets to outdoor club seating (indoor club and premium just seem too pretentious).

However, I would gladly give a couple $mill to NwU with the stipulations that THEY hire O'Keefe and must change Ryan Field back to **** Stadium.

Edit: Really?! D Y K E is a banned word. No wonder they renamed it.

Um..."Dyche" Stadium, sport.

349 million? let's see
100 million for basketball and football
that should get seats for football and basketball.
50 mil to UI hospitals
100 in business ventures and investments
last 100 million? living expenses

I would tell the Republicans that they don't have to cut my taxes, raise them. Then use it makes us energy independent and get us out of wars. I would donate to Iowa, but I would keep my seat in front of the television wherever I decide to spend the winters. I would have to find some sexy women to get me a cold beer and keep me content.

Dude, the jackpot is at $500,000,000. Its like a lump sum of 359 million dollars after taxes. Unless you are a complete idiot, or the brother of Antoine Walker, you would not have to make solid investments to afford the luxury you talk about every year.

hmmmm, that is a lot of money. Perhaps I could just buy Section 136. Turn it into Section HN, give tickets to those that agreed with everything I posted.

Pay off Jon to permanently ban herby. (just joking herby)

Buy billboards around Ames on I35 and put a big tigerhawk logo on it reminding travelers that Iowa is a Hawkeye state.

Form a "Friends of the Program" in case coaches need a little extra "help" landing recruits. :D

Cash value is $359,400,000 before taxes. I figure that's probably around 190 mill after taxes.
Odds of winning: 1in 176 million.

I would tell the Republicans that they don't have to cut my taxes, raise them. Then use it makes us energy independent and get us out of wars. I would donate to Iowa, but I would keep my seat in front of the television wherever I decide to spend the winters. I would have to find some sexy women to get me a cold beer and keep me content.

Thanks Phil Donahue now climb back in your hole or go to the Cave with it.

I would give $1 million per year directly to KF to bring him up to $5 million per year for going .500 in Big Ten play.

I would give enough to try and somewhat intergrate, the U of I hospital with the free clinic network. I think if they all worked together it would be better.
I would set up 20 or so million dollar trusts to help disadvantaged kids who otherwise might not be able to make it thru college.
The rest, who knows, I figure me and mine (family and friends) only need 20 of it, so lots and lots of trusts would be set up for varying things I am sure.

Latest posts