Hawks Minny Game Day Thread (official)

Defense is BAD, offense is GOOD, overall pretty lethargic effort against an inferior opponent. Looks a lot like last year's MN except a lot warmer...

I hate when bad teams get a little excited and play over their head against us...we have a lot more to do with that than I used to admit.

Wasn't that a TE catching that ball? I didn't see the beginning of the play, only the end, so I honestly don't know. From what I did see, I thought there was a receiver outside that went inside and that TE looked like he leaked out (into what would have been Prater's area in zone).

Like I said, I only caught the end but if it was zone I can't think of ANY reason Prater would be playing a TE inside-out on a play on the hash.
No that was the WR. The TE was in the middle and was lined up on the other side of the formation. It was on the safety Miller

When it is 3rd and 6 and 4th and 6 and you throw it to a receiver at 5 yards with no chance of any further motion, you are not going to get the first down. Just many mental mistakes to go around for the hawks.

If I see us check down to a 5 yard route on 3rd and 7 one more time I may vomit. Great for the QB rating, I just don't understand why we are even running that route...

Why? Have you seen us play on the road this year? Why would you set your expectations that high?

Because the goofers defense is THAT bad!!!!! Considering we suck on the road this year..........I was dellusional!!!!! My bad!!!!!

But still.......7-7 with Minnesota is who coached by a gimp with a seizure every other quarter (Fact - he's had 15 since the season started) is embarrassing!!!

ur wrong...sure he should have made it...but this is how better teams put lesser teams in their place and take away hope. You tell them we can do what we want and you can't stop us. Even 3 there is a win for the M defense.

Jeeze the game would be 13-7 if not for a couple missed field goals. But by the looks of this thread you would think we were down by 20...

Because the goofers defense is THAT bad!!!!! Considering we suck on the road this year..........I was dellusional!!!!! My bad!!!!!

But still.......7-7 with Minnesota is who coached by a gimp with a seizure every other quarter (Fact - he's had 15 since the season started) is embarrassing!!!

Not quite sure what that has to do with anything.

Latest posts