Hawks Minny Game Day Thread (official)

Clean house, we are so bad. This is the 2nd time we have allowed our talent level to dip so low, we were in a BCS bowl two years ago for the love of god.

Fire Kirk, I have never said that before but Im saying it now. I don't care if we win out this season, we will always have these games where we lose to inferior teams and its making me sick.

Hahah, Iowa is garbage.

For anyone calling for a coaching change, you're retarded. Ferentz is the only reason Iowa has had any success over the last 13 years. Fire him and go back to 3 win seasons and a half empty Kinnick.

2:30 left is PLENTY of time to utilize the RUN...but NO, we pass every single play? How many times in the O'Keefe era has Iowa gone exclusively pass in a quasi-hurry up situation. Not even a first freaking down on the final drive. No chance whatsoever.

2 minutes left in the game and you don't through one pass to your best receivers. The tight ends have been horrible all year and they pass to them. At least let MC have a chance to run a draw. If this is not the worst defence in the league I want to know who is worse.

Hahah, Iowa is garbage. For anyone calling for a coaching change, you're retarded. Ferentz is the only reason Iowa has had any success over the last 13 years. Fire him and go back to 3 win seasons and a half empty Kinnick.
well we might end up with only 5 wins this year the way its going.

**** this, highest paid employee in the state?!? We pay KF more than the most talented brain surgeon at U of I and he can't beat ****** Minnesota. JM PLEASE ban me for a week for this post and do me a favor, punch KF in the ******* face next time you get close enough

LMAO!!!!!:D

I will never spend another dime on Iowa until there's a change. I have no hope other than for the standard quo. I want someone to lead this team that plays to win, not to lose.

Kirk is a great person, great teacher of the game, but its time for him to go.
What happened today, has happened over and over and over again. That is quite simply coaching.
Iowa's staff, from top to bottom, is stale. They're predictable, easy to gameplan & just seem generally uninterested.

Latest posts