Hauser’s transferring

They must really hate Wisconsin.
The rumors that I’ve heard is that they like Wisconsin but their mom hates UW for some reason and wouldn’t allow it.

Some on the Badger 247 board actually believe they verballed to UW and their staff only to pull back from that after hearing from mom.

Who knows what’s true but that whole situation was crazy from the very beginning.

The rumors that I’ve heard is that they like Wisconsin but their mom hates UW for some reason and wouldn’t allow it.

Some on the Badger 247 board actually believe they verballed to UW and their staff only to pull back from that after hearing from mom.

Who knows what’s true but that whole situation was crazy from the very beginning.

Sounds kinda like bs to me. A mom that hates a school so much that she would rather push her kids farther away from her and each other? Anything is possible I guess. But if my mom was like that, I would go there out of spite.

Trice
Davison
Reuvers
Kobe King
Micah Potter (OSU Transfer)
Aleem Ford
Pritzl
Anderson (coming off knee injury)
Wahl (incoming recruit - played AAU with Pat)

Thanks. It's tough to tell who's in a better spot because there are too many unknowns on both teams.

Thanks. It's tough to tell who's in a better spot because there are too many unknowns on both teams.
I would have liked where Iowa was at compared to them pre Moss leaving and Bohannon injury.

UW as painful as it is has a really good formula. Defense travels as they say which allows them to win the road games that you need to win, and then the home court advantage at the Kohl Center usually leads to a few upsets. Add it all up and by the end of the conference schedule they usually sit up there much higher than you would expect given their talent level.

I would have liked where Iowa was at compared to them pre Moss leaving and Bohannon injury.

UW as painful as it is has a really good formula. Defense travels as they say which allows them to win the road games that you need to win, and then the home court advantage at the Kohl Center usually leads to a few upsets. Add it all up and by the end of the conference schedule they usually sit up there much higher than you would expect given their talent level.

Its getting further and further away from the Bo Ryan era tho.

Its getting further and further away from the Bo Ryan era tho.
It might be. But even a slight step back would still be pretty damn good program sadly.

14 conference wins last season is pretty good. The year they missed the dance they lost their starting PG for the year (Trice), had their backup PG playing with one arm (Davison), and lost their top freshman for the year (King). Gard’s two prior years both ended in the sweet 16.

This year is a very big year for Gard certainly.

It might be. But even a slight step back would still be pretty damn good program sadly.

14 conference wins last season is pretty good. The year they missed the dance they lost their starting PG for the year (Trice), had their backup PG playing with one arm (Davison), and lost their top freshman for the year (King). Gard’s two prior years both ended in the sweet 16.

This year is a very big year for Gard certainly.

Remember how the football team was tough as nails for years after Bob Sanders left? It's kinda like that. When someone instills a winning tradition, it takes time to fade away after they leave. It's possible Gard is a really good coach too and they will keep it going. But it's more likely that it will fade away to whatever Gard can keep it at. It might be a slight step back, it might drop all the way to average. We will see over the next couple years.

Latest posts