Hauser’s transferring

I say go for it. We can save money on the team photo and just re-release this one

Hickory.jpg

Just curious as to why anyone would think these two brothers would even know Iowa even exist? Did Fran recruit one or both of them or is this pie in the sky talk?

I don’t suppose anyone predicted that Fran would land a major recruit at the point guard position when a world renown Catholic cathedral burns down??? Some one please step up and say yes.

Just curious as to why anyone would think these two brothers would even know Iowa even exist? Did Fran recruit one or both of them or is this pie in the sky talk?

Joey Hauser, the younger brother, reported an Iowa offer and according to 247 was being recruited by Fran himself.

However, his brother was going to Marquette already and the Hawkeyes had a long time commitment from Joe Wieskamp. So I'm sure those were two things working hard against Iowa.

Everyone is saying UVA or Michigan State but I have a sneaking suspicion they might go play for the Badgers. Must of had a falling out somewhere at Marquette. Wojo has had a lot of guys transfer out since he's been there.

Joey Hauser, the younger brother, reported an Iowa offer and according to 247 was being recruited by Fran himself.

However, his brother was going to Marquette already and the Hawkeyes had a long time commitment from Joe Wieskamp. So I'm sure those were two things working hard against Iowa.

Thanks for the info. I didn’t know that. That would be awesome to pick them both up. Two sets of brothers playing together.

Everyone is saying UVA or Michigan State but I have a sneaking suspicion they might go play for the Badgers. Must of had a falling out somewhere at Marquette. Wojo has had a lot of guys transfer out since he's been there.

Maybe Wojo is Chinese for Lickliter. :D

Also not a FF contender. That's where you go if you want to play like goofy WH guys

Also not a FF contender. That's where you go if you want to play like goofy WH guys
At this point it’s hard to say what they are pursuing. They had a “potential” final 4 roster at Marquette and left for whatever reason.

It sounds like Sam’s girlfriend goes to Madison. At UW their parents and family could go to almost every home game whereas that’s unlikely at a UVA or MSU.

Does UW have a final 4 roster today? Probably not, but with those two kids and potentially Jalen Johnson who is a top 10 2020 recruit that could be a different story. They’ve been to 2 of the last 6 final fours and 4 of the last 6 sweet 16s so it’s not unimaginable that they could make some noise with the Hausers.

At this point the entire thing is just pure speculation on both fronts (why they left and where to want to go).

At this point it’s hard to say what they are pursuing. They had a “potential” final 4 roster at Marquette and left for whatever reason.

It sounds like Sam’s girlfriend goes to Madison. At UW their parents and family could go to almost every home game whereas that’s unlikely at a UVA or MSU.

Does UW have a final 4 roster today? Probably not, but with those two kids and potentially Jalen Johnson who is a top 10 2020 recruit that could be a different story. They’ve been to 2 of the last 6 final fours and 4 of the last 6 sweet 16s so it’s not unimaginable that they could make some noise with the Hausers.

At this point the entire thing is just pure speculation on both fronts (why they left and where to want to go).

Wisconsin somehow always finds a way to keep trucking along. I assume they will pull another rabbit out of the hat and bring in those two.

Wisconsin somehow always finds a way to keep trucking along. I assume they will pull another rabbit out of the hat and bring in those two.
Part of me thinks the Hauser’s are at least partially to blame for whatever it is that happened and why they are leaving what appeared to be a pretty good situation and sit out a full season.

I’m also not sure if they would like playing in Wisconsin’s slower pace style.

It will be interesting to follow. There has to be only a few teams that actually have two scholarships available and would be willing to in essence bank them for next season. Michigan State for example should have a really good team next year in Winston’s final year, why would they want to burn two scholarships on guys that can’t play instead of say a grad transfer. Who knows what will happen.

Latest posts