Grim Outlook for Iowa Football 2013?

If you paid any attention at all on this site, you'd have noticed I was plenty critical of Ferentz this year. I'm not ready to fire him yet, but I'm certainly not singing his praises. Hell, my previous post doesn't side with anyone. I'm hedging my bets right now when it comes to Brian, because it's way too soon to draw a conclusion either way. That's not being a cronie.

You, on the other hand, are looking for any reason to rag on Kirk, whether you have to grasp at straws or not.

Like anybody needs look for any more reasons? They are plenty abundant.

FreedComanche

Posted 3 minutes after taking a positive about Beathard, and attempting make it a negative. You good at what you do Comanche...very good.

Maybe I really have found my calling then because I wasn't even trying to be negative. If it comes that easy to me, I should find out a way to make money with it.

Good grief, wasn't being negative at all. Just because it was a comment that didn't agree with somebody elses comment, does not mean it's negative.

You want positive in the midst of negative (the state of iowa football at present)? How about this: Kinnick stadium is still standing. That's a positive statement, isn't it? It's a dumb statement, but you "be positive at all costs" folks should enjoy it.

By the way, for anybody that hasn't caught on, many times people will call you negative just to make you feel guilty so you shut up. You see this attempted mind control start to happen when a government wants to control people. Don't let them play their manipulative game on you even in here!!!!!!!!!!!

FREEDOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FreedComanche
FreedComanche
FreedComanche
FreedComanche

I for one am very happy to hear Kinnick is still standing. I love Kinnick Stadium !!!!!
Maybe I really have found my calling then because I wasn't even trying to be negative. If it comes that easy to me, I should find out a way to make money with it.

Good grief, wasn't being negative at all. Just because it was a comment that didn't agree with somebody elses comment, does not mean it's negative.

You want positive in the midst of negative (the state of iowa football at present)? How about this: Kinnick stadium is still standing. That's a positive statement, isn't it? It's a dumb statement, but you "be positive at all costs" folks should enjoy it.

By the way, for anybody that hasn't caught on, many times people will call you negative just to make you feel guilty so you shut up. You see this attempted mind control start to happen when a government wants to control people. Don't let them play their manipulative game on you even in here!!!!!!!!!!!

FREEDOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FreedComanche
FreedComanche
FreedComanche
FreedComanche

I don't think we can get worse at the QB position, so there is that. I, for one, am excited to see someone new in there. I just wish we would have done it last year.

Who on here really has some GOOD info on Beathard. All of a sudden We are getting all this stuff about how good he is. Front runner at QB and all. Is this just message board hype ? I really dont know. Who does ? The last I heard he was having a hard time picking up the offense as most TF do. ( and some 5th year Sr. )

Who on here really has some GOOD info on Beathard. All of a sudden We are getting all this stuff about how good he is. Front runner at QB and all. Is this just message board hype ? I really dont know. Who does ? The last I heard he was having a hard time picking up the offense as most TF do. ( and some 5th year Sr. )

I posted this earlier in the thread...

"FWIW...a discussion with a current player yielded the disclosure that there was a reason no other QB's saw the field this past year. But it didn't have to do with redshirts or creating a potential "incumbent" situation (I saw it posted that if Rudock had played it became his job to lose)...it had to do with the capability of the backups. In a similar vein...watch out for Beathard next year. "

2679, Thanks, Im pretty sure your right that none of our back up QBs were even close this past year. That is why JV was never sat down. But dont put this on a message board. Its not what people want to belive

2679, Thanks, Im pretty sure your right that none of our back up QBs were even close this past year. That is why JV was never sat down. But dont put this on a message board. Its not what people want to belive

Either way you slice it, it's an indictment of pathetic coaching and Ferentz should get drilled for it. There just seems to be so many problems with the program right now. Coaching sucks, recruiting is not even close to where it should be given recent success and the number of Iowa alum in the NFL, etc, etc. It's beyond pathetic that backups at a power conference school couldn't unseat the 114th worst qb in the nation and the 15th worst in a conference of 12 teams for even one series.

Does that meen you dont like KF ? You do remeber we just played in a BCS Bowl three years ago dont you ?
Either way you slice it, it's an indictment of pathetic coaching and Ferentz should get drilled for it. There just seems to be so many problems with the program right now. Coaching sucks, recruiting is not even close to where it should be given recent success and the number of Iowa alum in the NFL, etc, etc. It's beyond pathetic that backups at a power conference school couldn't unseat the 114th worst qb in the nation and the 15th worst in a conference of 12 teams for even one series.

Seriously, how do you ferentz folks defend this?

FreedComanche

GrimReaper.jpg

Latest posts