Greg Garmon Arrested

Correct, but.....you have to admit the talent level is starting to look very marginal at the rb position and the Hawks simply cannot afford to encounter many issues/injuries at this position prior to the start of the Big 10 season.
Hopefully Garmon will learn from this experience and turn it into a positive.

Starting too......?!?!?!? Yeah its past that, yet again, they'll field a team. Next.....

Good for Greg getting it outta the way early!! Smart kid if you think about it, was bound to happen at-least he got it done and over with before even hitting campus.

Re: You...Have...Got..To..be..Kidding...Me

Hopefully there is nothing more to 'the expired tags on the vehicle he was driving'.

Seems like a strange way to put it.

Re: You...Have...Got..To..be..Kidding...Me

Misleading headline worried me for a sec. I thought he was on drugs, not weed.

Maybe its because I never had the talent for football or other attributes but I dont understand these guys throwing away everything for some weed and boos.

Hill will tear or stretch something unpacking and moving into his dorm. We will end up going empty backfield and with our lack of speed at receivers, CJF should have a huge year!!!

The real question is...does he have good taste? Was it good pot? It really is bizarre though. How about if we change the designation from Running Back back to Half Back like the old days. They never used to get in troub.....oh wait....yeah they did. Get here soon Greg and work your *** off.

Too bad he doesn't play for good ol' Paul Rhoads because he wouldn't have to worry about any sort of punishment then.

Latest posts