Greg Garmon Arrested

I doubt much will happen to him as far as Iowa goes. He may be under a closer watch, but he didn't do this at Iowa or as an Iowa athlete yet, so can KF really do anything. Yes as far as cracking down on him, but not likely to suspend or anything like that.

So what...I choose not to believe in such things. Honestly I did a little research on this deal the last time we went around with this crap. There are kids getting booted right and left or sited or reprimanded, etc, etc, etc….if you continually harp on it, it becomes true. The Georgia Bulldogs have lost a lot of Rbers over the years, so have the Denver Broncos, etc, etc, etc…it is what it is….I really wish we didn’t have to go down this path again.

Unfortunately Iowa is no longer in a position to keep encountering issues at the RB position. The depth chart is starting to look pretty weak.

His tags were expired, they got pulled over, smelled like dope, found dope.

Not sure there could be a whole lot more to the story.

Heres another one for you……car stalled (78 Ford Tbird, bright red) at a stop light. Stoned out of my gourd been drinking a little. Car pulls up beside me, cop car, Billy Carter (yeah that’s right, but not the president’s brother) calls a tow truck, I sat on the hood of my car smiling and laughing at his stupid stories for 30 minutes until the truck got there. Never checks or asks anything……this was the same guy who stopped me (can’t remember whether it was before or after this incident) for driving around the track at the football stadium one night drinking Yukon Jack.

Point is life’s different now….these kids get targeted and they get caught. Way more than they used to, or maybe they don’t, maybe it just more publicized and maybe I was just really lucky, but don’t you get tired of making a deal about it on a message board. I’m to the point I don’t care…I hope he still enrolls and plays hard. That’s it……

Heres another one for you……car stalled (78 Ford Tbird, bright red) at a stop light. Stoned out of my gourd been drinking a little. Car pulls up beside me, cop car, Billy Carter (yeah that’s right, but not the president’s brother) calls a tow truck, I sat on the hood of my car smiling and laughing at his stupid stories for 30 minutes until the truck got there. Never checks or asks anything……this was the same guy who stopped me (can’t remember whether it was before or after this incident) for driving around the track at the football stadium one night drinking Yukon Jack.

Point is life’s different now….these kids get targeted and they get caught. Way more than they used to, or maybe they don’t, maybe it just more publicized and maybe I was just really lucky, but don’t you get tired of making a deal about it on a message board. I’m to the point I don’t care…I hope he still enrolls and plays hard. That’s it……

Are you just telling random stories?

How am I making a deal out of it? I've never made a deal about it in the past either, you must be confusing me with someone else.

Chad

Running back position will be horrendous this season. Scary thing is, can't afford anymore attrition from now through December.

Uh-oh. Cyco17 and I had virtually the same thought at the exact same time. What does it mean?!?

Yet they'll still field a team in the fall, right?!?!

Correct, but.....you have to admit the talent level is starting to look very marginal at the rb position and the Hawks simply cannot afford to encounter many issues/injuries at this position prior to the start of the Big 10 season.
Hopefully Garmon will learn from this experience and turn it into a positive.

Youre a doooosh driving around high and drunk. You talk too much.

Are you just telling random stories?

How am I making a deal out of it? I've never made a deal about it in the past either, you must be confusing me with someone else.

What’s the diff....here we are yet again, on an Iowa message board preparing to start a 500 page thread about poor little Ole Iowa’s problem with Running backs and along the way it will encompass trashing Iowa State (and them us), other teams, Mark D’Antonio, KF, Lester Erb, why we can’t “see” this ahead of time….and “oh well never have a good running a game”, etc, etc, etc….

Yet I can’t tell random stories showing how stupid, small, petty and ethereal it all can be……hhhmmmmmm, sorry carry on with the previously broadcasted show, yet again….

Last edited:

Latest posts