Greg Davis to resign at end of year

I think Willow's right. This sounds like a troll job to break break some Hok fans spirits. It's the kind of thing I would do if I were a dick instead of immature.

Can't answer the question. I don't know anything about it. Haven't heard anything. Haven't received any telephone calls like last time. I know nothing. Which would lead me to believe it's probably just a rumor.

In any event, I'm not sure they'd start telling people until after the season and Thanksgiving. Sometimes they drop hints, sometimes they tell us about a day before it hits the news, and sometimes we get nothing.

Do you work in the athletic department of who is this "we" you speak of?

The Illuminati, which was the basis for the film with the dwarf.

I've always wondered if the Illuminati are at work with this program, with the whole AIRBHG. Does anybody else find it suspicious that the first letter in AIRBHG, if flipped upside down, and the line from the middle moved to the bottom (or now the top), it forms an upside-down triangle, possibly the most common Illuminati symbol?

What are you smoking? All of Iowas assistants combined barely clear 600. Now sure, real programs pay 500+ for coordinators, but we ain't a real program.

I believe Mattison at Michigan got a whopping 800,000 to be D Coord at Mich. by far the most in the B1G for a coord

Gawd, I'm sure going to miss those 2 yrd passes on 3rd & 6.

It was boring to watch. Throw it out to a guy & hope he can beat the defender. Keep in mind these are 3 star rated players. What a freaking train wreck.

won't believe it till he's gone. and by that i mean that they've hired a replacement and he's moved out of state.

Hahahaha...Ok now I get it. Kirk couldn't get anyone he wanted so Davis was brought in for one year. The backup qbs were never taught this horrible offense as to not cloud their mind with something they won't need. Kirk tells JVB and the receivers "No, we don't have set routes, just go out there and read the defense and react." Kirk then crosses fingers hoping JVB doesn't get hurt so he doesn't have to put Rudock in who hasn't learned the offense.

I chuckled as I read the recap - putting the pieces together - there will be a lot of this and i'm reminded of the closing moments of each scooby doo cartoon

This rumor makes sense. It might explain too why Kirk said there would be another press conference next week. Everybody was surprised by that then, but now this...

I'm hopeful the GD experiment is over.

IMO it whether stays or goes it doesn't matter if we can't bring in playmakers and athletes to get it done.

I bet Vandenberg is thrilled that Davis came in for one year to ruin his college career.

Probably as thrilled as Davis is about Vandenberg helping him make his mind up that Iowa City might not be a good fit for him.

We can try to point the finger at Davis for ruining Vandy all we want, but its a two way street. Vandy's play was just as detrimental to the offense as Davis' play calling.

Latest posts