Greg Davis to resign at end of year

And people were emailing me all week that Ferentz is going to resign. Will believe it when I see it

Maybe those folks got you mixed up with Santa and sent you their Xmas wish lists.

Happy Thanksgiving, Jon.

And people were emailing me all week that Ferentz is going to resign. Will believe it when I see it

Unfortunately, I'm with JD here.

If this were to happen, I think the only people who would know about it right now would be Greg, Greg's wife and Kirk. I doubt information would trickle out with a game left to play.

Hope I'm wrong.

Every other person in the world realizes GD isn't cut out for this gig, is it crazy to think he realizes it too?

Every other person in the world realizes GD isn't cut out for this gig, is it crazy to think he realizes it too?

oh, if only you were skilled enough to apply this sort of logic elsewhere in your life

Happy Thanksgiving, boat

Although I'd be nervous for next season, I could see his happening. Now, I will join the rest of you in waiting to see if this is true.
It's gonna be a long wkend.

Happy turkey day, folks.

This rumor makes sense. It might explain too why Kirk said there would be another press conference next week. Everybody was surprised by that then, but now this...

I'm hopeful the GD experiment is over.

Depends on who he replaces him with. The same guy is making the hire decision as before....

Last edited by a moderator:
if true
jim-carrey.gif

sadly we'd be fools to think KF would bring in anybody but another puppet to replace him.

Oh please. Oh please be true. If true, KFs hire will show you if he really is trying to improve the program or not. He needs a good mind that can also recruit, not another retread.

GD is only part of the problem.

Those of you who are already doing the "happy dance" at this rumor will be greatly disappointed next year as well, unless some play-makers step up and our new starting QB is great right from the start.

I like how some of you are setting yourselves up for the same disappointment next year as you endured this year. Well done.

Oh please. Oh please be true. If true, KFs hire will show you if he really is trying to improve the program or not. He needs a good mind that can also recruit, not another retread.

trololololololo

bahahahhahaha

hohohohohhohoh

merry xmas

Latest posts