got booted from the ISU game :>(

On a plus note, the fuzz didnt catch me with an open one :) They sure has hell didn't know about my hidden flask, just probably mistook it for a big ole belly.

Here is what happeed in the stadium - some ISU dude was bringing up how the 2002 clones messed up our perfect season. I told him that it wasnt going to happen this year. His old lady started screaming "Brad Banks sucks" and I took a swing at her but missed. All of a sudden the Per Mar gestapo jumped me and I was dragged out , but it took 5 of them.

Outside the stadium there were the cops, what sucked was one of them was the same dude from the E. Illinois game. He simply looked at me and smiled, saying "we meet again, Buckwheat"

Fiction or Fact...Not cool. Yes, I probably did just feed him more to work with, but I have a pretty strong attitude towards something like this. I'll put it this way, if my best friend were to do this in front of me. It wouldn't end well. That concludes any resemblance of taking this thread seriously.

Fiction or Fact...Not cool. Yes, I probably did just feed him more to work with, but I have a pretty strong attitude towards something like this. I'll put it this way, if my best friend were to do this in front of me. It wouldn't end well. That concludes any resemblance of taking this thread seriously.

Exactly, BS or not, if the OP's motive is to make the authorities look bad he is certainly hurting his case. I would hope the authorities would arrest a guy who is dumb enough to do all of the things he has claimed to have done and lock him up and keep him away from society for awhile.

Why would he eat his AZ tickets instead of selling them or giving them away.

Hell, I'd be happy if he just skipped town, went to the AZ game, then found a tunnel across the border into Mexico. Per-Mar would never be able to track him down in Mexico!

I'm not sure what is funnier, these stories from melrose or the morons falling for them.

Whoa, whoa, hold the rains here. I don't at all believe this to be true. But if there is one vice that I could never overcome, it's violence against women. I literally fly into a blind rage if I come across it personally. Not a positive trait by any means. But, I couldn't help but react. Sorry, didn't mean to make this into an anti domestic violence thing, just wanted to clear up that I am a moron, but not a moron who believes a bit of MG's story.

well, I've got 2 tickets for the 'zona game...who wants em? They are available free of charge in West Branch. I will be in IC tomorrow going to court, so could deliver

MelroseGuy is my new favorite poster and I am looking for ward to his weekly "I got kicked out of such and such game" posts.

WHO WANT'S 'EM??? i'LL be in IC first thing in the morning, 2 tickets yours for the taking

I will give you $700 for the ducats. I will overnight the check to you, and then I will arrange for my courier to pick up the tickets from you at the Johnson County courthouse. But! You have to promise to give the tickets plus $300 to my courier as payment, bin...er...since I can't pay him myself (I'll be in AZ).
Deal?

I can't wait to see the steaming pile he spins after the Arizona game. And then the game after that, and the game after that...

I will give you $700 for the ducats. I will overnight the check to you, and then I will arrange for my courier to pick up the tickets from you at the Johnson County courthouse. But! You have to promise to give the tickets plus $300 to my courier as payment, bince I can't pay him myself (I'll be in AZ).
Deal?

Fixed it for ya Vin.:D

Here is what happeed in the stadium - some ISU dude was bringing up how the 2002 clones messed up our perfect season. I told him that it wasnt going to happen this year. His old lady started screaming "Brad Banks sucks" and I took a swing at her but missed. All of a sudden the Per Mar gestapo jumped me and I was dragged out , but it took 5 of them.

Nice story. Too bad Per Mar doesn't kick anyone out, the cops do. If you have never sat in the SW corner of kinnick and watched this happen, you are missing out!

wow some of you lick to kick a guy when he is down. so I know you need the money so pm me and we will work something out

It's a good thing you didn't connect on your swing at the Clone woman. If you had you would have a cruelty to animals charge added to your woes.