got booted from the ISU game :>(

MelroseGuy

TO add insult to injury, got thrown out and then charged with public intox and interference with law officers :>(

Along with a court date tomorrow for my Melrose ave problems, I had to eat the 2 Zona tickets I had and eat the airline tickets

THIS SUCKS!!!

You are totally being profiled. Call Gloria Allred at once.
Did the Per-Mar goons rough you up on the way out of Kinnick?

TO add insult to injury, got thrown out and then charged with public intox and interference with law officers :>(

Along with a court date tomorrow for my Melrose ave problems, I had to eat the 2 Zona tickets I had and eat the airline tickets

THIS SUCKS!!!

Surely, you can't be serious. And stop calling me Shirley.

Sorry to keep the thread going, but stuff like this just feeds my addiction to sarcasm and movie quotes:)

This stuff feeds my addiction to the interwebs.

On a plus note, the fuzz didnt catch me with an open one :) They sure has hell didn't know about my hidden flask, just probably mistook it for a big ole belly.

Here is what happeed in the stadium - some ISU dude was bringing up how the 2002 clones messed up our perfect season. I told him that it wasnt going to happen this year. His old lady started screaming "Brad Banks sucks" and I took a swing at her but missed. All of a sudden the Per Mar gestapo jumped me and I was dragged out , but it took 5 of them.

Outside the stadium there were the cops, what sucked was one of them was the same dude from the E. Illinois game. He simply looked at me and smiled, saying "we meet again, Buckwheat"

On a plus note, the fuzz didnt catch me with an open one :) They sure has hell didn't know about my hidden flask, just probably mistook it for a big ole belly.

Here is what happeed in the stadium - some ISU dude was bringing up how the 2002 clones messed up our perfect season. I told him that it wasnt going to happen this year. His old lady started screaming "Brad Banks sucks" and I took a swing at her but missed. All of a sudden the Per Mar gestapo jumped me and I was dragged out , but it took 5 of them.

Outside the stadium there were the cops, what sucked was one of them was the same dude from the E. Illinois game. He simply looked at me and smiled, saying "we meet again, Buckwheat"

You are dumb.

When I saw Melrosguy started another thread after I had logged on, I looked like Kirk Gibson after he hit the game winning homerun off of Dennis Eckersly in the World Series. Runnin around the livin room pullin the chain.

Honestly, I can't move past "we meet again Buckwheat". I I I I just don't know anymore. So many things that used to have meaning are now meaningless.

When I saw Melrosguy started another thread after I had logged on, I looked like Kirk Gibson after he hit the game winning homerun off of Dennis Eckersly in the World Series. Runnin around the livin room pullin the chain.

Excellent imagery.
Once I told my wife and our terrier that MelroseGuy was back amongst the living on HN.com, we did a couple rounds of "the wave".

Latest posts