got booted from the ISU game :>(

I think we are missing the big point here. I, for one, am very concerned about Paco. Since, it doesn't appear he was involved in last week's shenannagans (sp?) I would believe that Paco is still going to be able to utilize his tickets tonight. But, with immigration laws as they are in Arizona and I hope this isn't taken as racist, but not knowing Paco's residency status I'm very worried about him getting back to Iowa unscathed.

Melroseguy, where ya drinkin @ today? Herb & Lou's?

Remember to have the camera on your phone rolling when Dave Bloem walks through the door.

I think we are missing the big point here. I, for one, am very concerned about Paco. Since, it doesn't appear he was involved in last week's shenannagans (sp?) I would believe that Paco is still going to be able to utilize his tickets tonight. But, with immigration laws as they are in Arizona and I hope this isn't taken as racist, but not knowing Paco's residency status I'm very worried about him getting back to Iowa unscathed.

Given Paco's history with your wife, I would think you would want him very scathed.

Given Paco's history with your wife, I would think you would want him very scathed.

Yes, it does present quite the dilemna, but if Paco is denied passage back to Iowa he will never be able to marry my ex-wife and in turn stop the alimony.

Hey MelroseGuy...

24wymp0.jpg

Latest posts