Gameday in Ames. It’s official

Have we EVER won a game in which Gameday was there? I think 0-2 in IC, any “road” appearances?
This may be a bad omen for us!

List of possible celebrity guest pickers:

Ashton
Tom Arnold
Dan Gable
George Washington Carver hologram
A cow (not the animal, a female ISU student)

Have we EVER won a game in which Gameday was there? I think 0-2 in IC, any “road” appearances?
This may be a bad omen for us!

GameDay was in Columbus, OH in 1997.
That was the game where Katzenmoyer lived in our backfield and Dan Fouts was an a-hole in the booth.

I’ve been to the Big House...it ain’t loud. We don’t go to Happy Valley. Wisky is always loud...but hopefully we get an 11am slot...those fans are notorious late arrivers for 11am games...
You can forget about Iowa vs Wisconsin being anything close to 11am if the West is at stake that week.

I agree though. They are a late arriving crowd for early games. You can't get all of them through Mickey's Diner in time.

The others don't wake up in time.

I like that Iowa is going to be highlighted. This is a team that averages 34 a game and gives up 10.

You think ISU is going to beat this team? No way. This gets us into the top 12.
I was with you until you said top 12. If we are 4-0 and go to Michigan and win we could be in the top 12.

I was with you until you said top 12. If we are 4-0 and go to Michigan and win we could be in the top 12.
That's not quite as tall an order as previously thought.

Army is better than people give them credit for, but good God was Michigan's offense bad.

Multiple fumbles, dropped passes, getting blown up by an undersized DL, and absolutely putrid playcalling by Harbaugh. It seems he still can't coach up a QB there.

Latest posts