Don't Dismiss the Les Jepsen Talk

Don't dismiss the armpit licking talk
armpit.jpg

Maybe THAT'S the Butler System that I've heard so much about.

It's all coming together for me... You have to Lick a pit while playing man defense.

That's what we've been missing for the past 3 years. I say we bring Lickliter back, because I think this system could work!

Maybe THAT'S the Butler System that I've heard so much about.

It's all coming together for me... You have to Lick a pit while playing man defense.

That's what we've been missing for the past 3 years. I say we bring Lickliter back, because I think this system could work!

The way Syracuse was playing that guy it reminded me of junior high basketball or high school sports when the other team has a player that is stinky, has a full beard at 13, or wears high top football cleats to play soccer in. You just don't want to guard the guy.

Don't dismiss the Joey Range talk, if he wouldn't have gotten pregger's who know's where he would be right now.

We need this thread to go in a different direction. I suggest we use it as a place to house all the "tall jokes we know". I'll start.

Les Jepsen is so tall he did a cartwheel and round-housed Jesus.

I have a friend who lives in the Minneapolis area. He caught Les Jepsen on camera as he headed to the airport. My guess is he's comming to accept the Iowa job. Here are the pictures to prove it!

lesjepsen.jpg

Latest posts