Don't Dismiss the Les Jepsen Talk

Yeah, and desperately needed the pump fake as he was in no condition to actually jump and shoot over anybody anymore.

1386.jpg

If I recall, Settles was so completely sold out to the pump fake that he kinda pump faked before he shot free throws. Anyone remember that?

Jess Settles is coming off a great year as assistant coach at Mount Pleasant High School. The Panthers finished 4th in the state. He could recruit southeastern Iowa in a Steve Forbes-esque style. Plus he would have that great connection to the strong AAU programs in the Mount Pleasant metropolitan area, and all the McDonald's All-americans coming out of the southeast Iowa and the Northeast Missouri region.

Jess Settles is coming off a great year as assistant coach at Mount Pleasant High School. The Panthers finished 4th in the state. He could recruit southeastern Iowa in a Steve Forbes-esque style. Plus he would have that great connection to the strong AAU programs in the Mount Pleasant metropolitan area, and all the McDonald's All-americans coming out of the southeast Iowa and the Northeast Missouri region.

Sounds like he is OVER qualified to me.............

Wow this thread has completely derailed, I think when people are posting Hitler pics it's time to move on.

Wow this thread has completely derailed, I think when people are posting Hitler pics it's time to move on.

I agree, lets go back to honest discussion of what Les Jepsen brings to the table in terms of a head coach.....

Yeah I got nothing so here's a picture of a really flexible old lady.
funny_granny.jpg

Latest posts