Don't Dismiss the Les Jepsen Talk

CAN EVERYONE STOP BUMPING THIS THREAD NOW THAT THERE SEEMS TO BE ACTUALLY CREDIBLE STUFF TO REPORT!

:mad::mad::mad:

What's the harm of this thread?

It should actually be viewed as a benefit because it has concentrated a lot of the goofiness into a single thread.

People are having fun--lighten up.

I think Coach Fife could recruit the North Carolina area pretty well.

Especially in the metro areas like Mount Pilot. I'd be concerned with him getting ejected from a lot of games, I don't think he'd be very adept at working the officials w/o getting hit with a technical.

I see your
don-knotts.jpg

And raise you
crazy_face_jpg_w300h451.jpg

Not to dismiss the awesomeness that Les would bring to the program, but I'm going to throw another name into the discussion. How about Jeff Moe? If he could bring the same excitement to the sideline and the arena that he put on the floor just think where the program could go.

Not to dismiss the awesomeness that Les would bring to the program, but I'm going to throw another name into the discussion. How about Jeff Moe? If he could bring the same excitement to the sideline and the arena that he put on the floor just think where the program could go.

Scrappy

I'm onboard but only if he gets Troy Skinner to be his assistant.

LOL. No no, we need more points, not more dribble from top of key under the hoop and back out to the perimiter. Troy Skinner...the best Iowa dribbler who never really "dribbled" anywhere.! Troy Skinner, Les Jepsen and Wade lookingbill. Now there's a coaches bench!

Latest posts