Do you care if pro athletes use ped's?

Do u care if pro athletes use peds?

• Nope

Votes: 33 54.1%
  • Drugs are bad mkay.

Votes: 28 45.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The crux to allowing or turning a blind eye from those that are paid to perform is the repercussions to the young amature athletes. These guys view the short term rewards and say why not me? Who at 16 -17 is worried about health risks associated to these drugs in their 40's and 50's? In my opinion if it is an illegal substance in the eyes of the law it should be prohibited.And...this isn't the same as underage drinking as alcohol is not an illegal substance.
Prohibiting 17 year olds from using PEDs is a parents job not the NFLs job.

Some 17 year olds don't have parents.

Not until thry were done with college.

350x219px-LL-9981b047_anigif_not-sure-if-serious-gif-to-be-used-on-forums-22779-1307655858-12_preview.gif

You really, would have no reservations about your child using these substances?:confused:

I used to naively think that only a few pros were juiced up, which made it unfair. Now I pretty much think they all are, so I say let em shoot, snort, inject, or lather on whatever PED they want.

Reading this made me think of violations in football recruiting......Most likely, everyone cheats in some regard..so should the NCAA not place any restrictions on recruiting?

I do care that athletes use ped's. They are banned for a reason, therefore I hate that people use them. I realize that many do not follow the rule but that doesn't mean it should be legal.

350x219px-LL-9981b047_anigif_not-sure-if-serious-gif-to-be-used-on-forums-22779-1307655858-12_preview.gif

You really, would have no reservations about your child using these substances?:confused:

as an adult and under the care of a physician no. these guys aren't buying garbage substances of the street. they are receiving care from physicians who are in many cases among the best in the world. there are many studies showing that HGH when used properly is beneficial to the human body.

The Games stopped being amateur the moment they started allowing professionals to play.

silly college kid. the games are amateur, the athletes in some cases are professional.

in many regards it is the exact opposite of college football

Is there nothing objectionable any more? Is it now totally acceptable to take the easy route on everything? What happened to hard work and doing your best?

Duff says it's just entertainment (which he's right), but do we end up with gladiators again to satiate the entertained masses?

Do we ever draw a line anymore? How long does that creep out of the entertainment industry?

These games we all enjoy now were an evolution away from the gladiators to something a civilized society could enjoy, short of death to the loser. Now we have MMA and UFC and a call on this board that PEDs are acceptable and even desired all for the sake of entertainment.

Seems like civilization is going backwards while technology delivers it at even more speed, fidelity, and frequency.

Sad.

These games we all enjoy now were an evolution away from the gladiators to something a civilized society could enjoy, short of death to the loser. Now we have MMA and UFC and a call on this board that PEDs are acceptable and even desired all for the sake of entertainment.

Seems like civilization is going backwards while technology delivers it at even more speed, fidelity, and frequency.

Sad.

You forgot to tell us kids to get off your damn lawn.

Latest posts