DISH...

You honesty have no clue what you are talkin about. Actually look into things before you assume you did the right thing.
What's not right about that? DirecTV is the only provider with the NFL Sunday Ticket and DTV has better and more channels that Dish, including more HD channels. Dish is cheaper and traditionally has better equipment.

according to dish dude that i called they will be carrying the iowa games untill big ten season starts

4:15am and still have BTN on Dish, hope it stays on. The Pac 12 Network just announced a deal with Dish to begin immediately. Sort of look at this as bad news for BTN.

5:11 am and I still have it and no banner at the bottom stating dish is dropping them. I hope it doesn't go away.

From the BTN.com's front page as of 7:50am today.

"A long-term agreement with DISH Network still has not been reached and the current short-term arrangement expires early Saturday. DISH subscribers may lose BTN before Saturday’s games."

4:15am and still have BTN on Dish, hope it stays on. The Pac 12 Network just announced a deal with Dish to begin immediately. Sort of look at this as bad news for BTN.

This is one of the BTN president's concerns...Dish Network is based in Denver, which is now Pac-12 country so they may have their blinders on in terms of just how much they stand to lose if they don't come to an agreement with BTN. He's thinking that Dish may be under the wrong impression if they think the Pac12 Network will easily make up for the loss of BTN costumers.

That's what I've checked and it just says alternative channel. Usually it has the diff games. I have to be out of the house for the first half and would like to record

Probably just call here soon

That's what I've checked and it just says alternative channel. Usually it has the diff games. I have to be out of the house for the first half and would like to record

Probably just call here soon

Yeah, that's not a good sign if they aren't even bothering to post them even as a precaution.

Hey DBA, BTN just highlighted Iowa State at Iowa as their 2:30 game...I'd hate to be wrong since you're looking to record it, but I would guess it's on 439 in that case.

Well. I still have BTN, and the scroll on the bottom of the screen is gone. Looks good for the game.

Latest posts