DISH...

I just got this post on Facebook after I posted on their wall:

DISH John, DISH is pleased to announce that we have reached an agreement with Big Ten Network that will allow you to keep all of your college football programming. Thank you for your patience and loyalty while we work to bring you the best programming at the best value. -Cheri T.

Sounds like it's all legit.

for the official record, I did not consciously copy your screen name

I just got this post on Facebook after I posted on their wall: DISH John, DISH is pleased to announce that we have reached an agreement with Big Ten Network that will allow you to keep all of your college football programming. Thank you for your patience and loyalty while we work to bring you the best programming at the best value. -Cheri T. Sounds like it's all legit.
for the official record, I did not consciously copy your screen name

It's all good, you're much more active on the site than I am so I have no problem sharing. :)

There is no "maybe they will and maybe they won't"...Dish makes huge profits as well. There is always plenty of blame to go around and if you think this is all on BTN then you're either a Dish fan or a Cyclone fan or both.
I am a Dish fan and I was a BTN fan. If I was a cyclone fan I wouldn't care that much about losing the BTN. With all that being said I will continue to support the BTN because I have an addiction that I can't seem to kick although greed like this makes me consider trying. I am sure you are correct that it is not all the BTN's fault but I don't like what I saw from them.

I always liked Dish, but I am very happy with DirecTV (even moreso tomorrow).

Mediacom still sucks.

Big Ten Network (BTN) and DISH have come together to reach an agreement in principle for DISH to continue carrying BTN. We expect to finalize a long-term agreement soon and we thank fans for their patience.

Just got that from Btn email.

Sweet, a long term deal is all but done. I called Direct TV to get an install date of next Wednesday and called Dish to cancel and they gave me the sports pack with the redzone for free for a year. I guess I will keep Dish and the free sports pack for a year now.

Sweet, a long term deal is all but done. I called Direct TV to get an install date of next Wednesday and called Dish to cancel and they gave me the sports pack with the redzone for free for a year. I guess I will keep Dish and the free sports pack for a year now.

Did you really get it free for a whole year?

They won't give me multi-sports for a year (only 6 months).

My cust rep is saying the deal with BTN is for a year.

They won't give me multi-sports for a year (only 6 months).

My cust rep is saying the deal with BTN is for a year.

I called when it was off the air for like 15 minutes.

My customer service rep had no idea about this deal they agreed to either so that might be the difference.

Latest posts