Deace

Frankly, I would prefer to have him barred from the onset. He continually injects his politics into whatever it is he decides to discuss. If I want political commentary, I'll seek someone revered in that discipline..... clearly he is not. Further, he taints the land upon which he walks as a Cyclone and Wolverine fan!

Frankly, I would prefer to have him barred from the onset. He continually injects his politics into whatever it is he decides to discuss. If I want political commentary, I'll seek someone revered in that discipline..... clearly he is not. Further, he taints the land upon which he walks as a Cyclone and Wolverine fan!

I can't disagree more. He rarely injects his politics into college football talk, and even if he does, it's no secret what side of the aisle he's on, and if you disagree, then simply ignore those comments...or his posts, for that matter.

But he brings an objective look at college football here, something that we, as Iowa fans, sometimes lack concerning our own team. I enjoy reading what he has to say.

There's zero reason to ban him. Just ignore him if you don't like what he says.

Deace at least brings something to the table. More than Perault ever will.

I'm starting to figure that out. I was driving home from class today, flipped on Matt and Ken, and Matt was going on and on about how nobody (nationally) would want to see Iowa play in the NC game. His reasoning was because A:OSU got beat twice, and B:Iowa is too slow.

I quickly changed to 1700 and Tirrell.

I think the Deacer does a good job and for the most part is objective when it comes to football. On his and John's morning show and his afternoon show is a different subject.

I'm starting to figure that out. I was driving home from class today, flipped on Matt and Ken, and Matt was going on and on about how nobody (nationally) would want to see Iowa play in the NC game. His reasoning was because A:OSU got beat twice, and B:Iowa is too slow.

I quickly changed to 1700 and Tirrell.

The argument about who the nation would like to see in the title game, world series, super bowl, etc... is the dumbest argument ever. Who freakin cares who the nation wants to see. Colin Cowherd always injects this commentary into his show and it is just stupid.

Perault's a tool. I like Deace, anybody that goes to a Star Wars Convention with his grandma is alright in my book.

So Perrault is the Hawk hater, and STEVE DEACE is the bastion of objectivity???

Are we all listening to the same shows?

Perrault has plenty of good things to say about Iowa. He just doesn't like Ricky Stanzi, and doesn't think we're one of the nations elite teams this year.

Deace FREELY ADMITS he hates Iowa.

I like both of them, but only one of them "hates" Iowa and it isn't Perrault. He's just indifferent towards Iowa.

I'm sure Deace will be around, if only to antagonize his "playa hatas"...just be on the lookout for obscure reference screen names, like "startrekgranny"...or "maizenblue4isu"....hey, I'm pretty good at this crap!

Latest posts