Deace

So Perrault is the Hawk hater, and STEVE DEACE is the bastion of objectivity???

Are we all listening to the same shows?

Perrault has plenty of good things to say about Iowa. He just doesn't like Ricky Stanzi, and doesn't think we're one of the nations elite teams this year.

Deace FREELY ADMITS he hates Iowa.

I like both of them, but only one of them "hates" Iowa and it isn't Perrault. He's just indifferent towards Iowa.

You are joking right? Deace gives credit where credit is due. Something Mr. DB...I mean Mr. Perault doesn't do. Deace may be a Meechigan/Clone homer but he will give props when deserved.

Hey - I won a free meal at Johnny's Italian Steakhouse from Steve's afternoon show.
Therefore...I like him.....(How superficial is that?!)

Seriously - Steve's a good guy. Sometimes the truth is a bear to deal with and he seems to dole out more truth than fiction. Except when he bashes the Hawks and puts the clowns on a pedestal.

I'd be happy to see Deace join in.

By the way - The meal at Johnny's was GREAT!

I like Deace but, has anyone ever noticed he looks like a cross between Eddie Munster and Nattie from the Facts of Life?

Deace is Great - he gets you thinking and is dead-on most of the time. Anytime we can gain a Meeechagan-whipping-boy, I say let him in !!!!

I think it is slightly pathetic that at any given time, on any given Hawkeye message board there is a thread titled "Deace"

Give it a rest.

I think it is slightly pathetic that at any given time, on any given Hawkeye message board there is a thread titled "Deace"

Give it a rest.

Most of the posts have been in support of Steve...besides, noone said "Hey Crossoverdrible, click on this Deace thread"....or "you're missing a b"...:p

Deace is probably the best "media" personality in the state of Iowa. It's pretty obvious he makes Jon a lot better on the radio compared to his solo days from 2-4.

I rather enjoy his sport prognostications.

Just keep his conspiracy theory garbage outta here. GET YOUR KIDS IMMUNIZED, PEOPLE!

I have no problem with Deace -- he knows his football.

Perrault knows nothing about football. He seems a little better on baseball.

The OP asked about having Deace make his football picks on this board. I hope Deace can contribute now and then with his slant on sports.

I have a different perspective than Deace on some of his non sport views, but he has my respect. His IQ is off the charts to go along with excellent dabate skills. Like him or not, the Des Moines market is lucky to have his talent.

Latest posts