DC PF Luka Garza Officially Visiting This Weekend

Dont confuse standing flat footed to being flat footed. Everyone with a high arch can stand flat footed. It simply means you are resting your heel on the ground. A flat footed person does every thing flat footed. They stand flat footed. They run flat footed. They don't have the arch to move on the balls of their feet.
You aren't this ignorant. Are you?

You do understand how stupid you sound, don't you? I mean even if you were the leading podiatrist on the planet, I doubt you could conclusively diagnose someone as flat footed by watching a 2 min video of them.

Almost makes you wonder what he's waiting for. Already has a Loisville offer. About the only thing you could be waiting for is to see if Duke, UNC or Kansas come calling. Not looking good for Hawkeyes at this point.

He's waiting for the strippers to start showing up in Louisville again.

He seemed a little big headed from an interview I saw him in. He probably will be swayed away from Iowa. If he doesn't come to Iowa the hawkeyes are in on other good players.

He seemed a little big headed from an interview I saw him in. He probably will be swayed away from Iowa. If he doesn't come to Iowa the hawkeyes are in on other good players.

What interview was this? I always thought he seemed like a level headed kid

That they likely won't get their top picks so I'm sure there will be someone we haven't heard of that Fran lands some 3* recruit with Iowa his biggest offer. But hey, those work out just as much as they don't.

I'm sure Garza is a pretty good player, but the coaches priorities probably are constantly changing in recruiting as the year goes on. I like Jack Nunge from Indiana, but they probably will get someone that nobody has been following.

There is an '18 point guard from Cedar Rapids or somewhere (Green maybe is his name) who is just outside the Rivals top 100. Maybe it's worth banking the scholarship and going after him and Hauser.

There is an '18 point guard from Cedar Rapids or somewhere (Green maybe is his name) who is just outside the Rivals top 100. Maybe it's worth banking the scholarship and going after him and Hauser.

AJ Green. His dad is an assistant at UNI. I think we have a shot though because I think he will be too good of a prospect to go to UNI

AJ Green. His dad is an assistant at UNI. I think we have a shot though because I think he will be too good of a prospect to go to UNI

But if he came to Iowa he'd have to play against his dad every other year. And he might pick UNI because, even though it's a mid-major, it's not like it exactly sucks as a program.

Seems like Nunge could be a better fit for Iowa. Seems to have a little more athletic ability. But that's only an observation from the few video clips available.

Latest posts