DC PF Luka Garza Officially Visiting This Weekend

Not the best video but the kid is kind of a late bloomer with not a lot of film out there. We should get some better highlights as the AAU season progresses. Dylan Painter was a kid that people wondered about earlier in his career when Fran offered. He ended up at Villanova.

I like Garza. We need skilled big men.

Rob- Have you seen Garza play in person?

I'm kind of like the some of the others in that the video was underwhelming so just curious if some of the reason behind you liking him is that you've seen him play.

I know he got an offer from Louisville so one would assume he can play.

I'm kind of like the some of the others in that the video was underwhelming so just curious if some of the reason behind you liking him is that you've seen him play.

I know he got an offer from IOWA so one would assume he can play.

I have not seen him play in person. I hope to at some point in July but not sure if he'll be at the events I'll be attending.

The feedback I've received from his scrimmaging with the Iowa team on his official visit has been very positive. I also like what I've heard from other people that have seen him play on the circuit whose opinion I respect.

I saw a story with comments from Garza on another site and while I could be wrong it doesn't seem like to me, Iowa will be his choice.

Along with Louisville (and Iowa), he has a fistful of pretty decent offers. Obviously he has something going for him.

Well, shoot, if you say so then I guess we can scratch him off the list.
You realize the internet is a place of facts, lies and opinions. It is MY OPINION that the article and his comments appear to me that he has more positive and interesting comments about other schools. Hence a GUESS that he will pick one of them.

See a lot of potential in him... Does anyone remember what Kaminsky looked like at this age? I would think it would have been similar... A quick google had Kaminsky a 3 star.

Latest posts