Come on Jon.....

Playmaker

Just listened to the latest podcast. You have told us for the 1000th time in the last 3 months that there is "nothing you can say or do" about the Ferments contract that will change anything.....WE GET THAT....OK!!!!! But that DOES NOT mean that you CANNOT SAY IT!!!! Just because they gave Ferments another brain dead 10 year deal does NOT mean that you cannot admit to being "Fermentsed out".....you have REALLY lost a lot of credibility during this last season, because the majority of us do not entirely buy what you are stating as your opinion on the Ferments situation....not me anyway. Just because, "like it or leave it he is here" doesn't mean you cannot call him out when he has pathetic seasons, and horrible recruiting classes and practices. And yes, 9th in the Big 10 is horrible!!! 11 walk ons this season, 9 who will be starting in 2 years.

Last edited:
It might be best if you just quit listening to Jon's podcasts.

200w.gif

200.gif

Just listened to the latest podcast. You have told us for the 1000th time in the last 3 months that there is "nothing you can say or do" about the Ferments contract that will change anything.....WE GET THAT....OK!!!!! But that DOES NOT mean that you CANNOT SAY IT!!!! Just because they gave Ferments another brain dead 10 year deal does NOT mean that you cannot admit to being "Fermentsed out".....you have REALLY lost a lot of credibility during this last season, because the majority of us do not entirely buy what you are stating as your opinion on the Ferments situation....not me anyway. Just because, "like it or leave it he is here" doesn't mean you cannot call him out when he has pathetic seasons, and horrible recruiting classes and practices. And yes, 9th in the Big 10 is horrible!!! 11 walk ons this season, 9 who will be starting in 2 years.

I think you are in the minority that thinks that the majority thinks like you.

Lol. Shut up. You say Jon loses credibility every time your on here. If he's lost all that credibility, maybe your the jackass for coming back for more.

Haha...I will NOT be in the minority halfway into next season....maybe sooner. Right now, y'all have moved on to basketball. I enjoy Jon's podcasts, and think he is a very smart guy.....just not buying his sudden 180 since the 2014 season. Many of us are "Ferentzed out" as he puts it....and want NO part of another one at HC, given how long of a leash Iowa coaches get....fans at REAL programs do not simply "Accept it" just because another boneheaded deal was cut....why should we??? Half my stuff here is shtick....quit letting me draw you offside so easy. My ball, 1st and 5.

Last edited:
Changing a coaches name, is such an ISU thing to do.
Not only that, it's extremely immature.

Playmaker and HomerChampless are the same type of fan: never satisfied, and have an unrealistic view. They never give any legitimate or reasonable arguments as to why they dislike Ferentz, yet have such a vitriol towards him you'd think the guy personally spit in their face.

It always amazes me how posters take my caustic approach off season vs in season......six games into football season, 90% of you will be too pissed off to be worried about what I'm posting, or what nickname I tag the HC with. Trust me on this.

Ok so what is it exactly your upset about with Jon? That he has a podcast and says what he thinks? Look if your checking out with your fandom do it by not buying tickets going to games or however it is you usually enjoy the games. I look at it as my two cents is worth just that. I'd have better luck trying to influence a national election then I would the University of Iowa in regards to firing KF now. That's a dollar and cents issue. Unless Kinnick is practically empty for game day there's just no way they'd fire him with the deal he's got. Stomping your feet like a toddler isn't changing it. So root for the team and have fun with it or don't... That's a you thing not a Jon thing

Hey mister, you just wait until we get our facilities up-to-date, oh wait, never mind........................

Haha...I will NOT be in the minority halfway into next season....maybe sooner. Right now, y'all have moved on to basketball. I enjoy Jon's podcasts, and think he is a very smart guy.....just not buying his sudden 180 since the 2014 season. Many of us are "Ferentzed out" as he puts it....and want NO part of another one at HC, given how long of a leash Iowa coaches get....fans at REAL programs do not simply "Accept it" just because another boneheaded deal was cut....why should we??? Half my stuff here is shtick....quit letting me draw you offside so easy. My ball, 1st and 5.

Iowa doesn't have leashes. Iowa has fences with doggy doors.

It always amazes me how posters take my caustic approach off season vs in season......six games into football season, 90% of you will be too pissed off to be worried about what I'm posting, or what nickname I tag the HC with. Trust me on this.

Why live your life so negative and bitter, half glass empty. Is it worth it looking in the future and setting yourself up for disappointment?