Come on Jon.....

Playmaker, Caddy, HomerChampless. Same guy, or might as well be. I've seen Homer post things that are positive however(but it's been a while).

I don't think i've ever seen Playmaker or Caddy post anything but vitriol. And that is why they suck.

Haha...I will NOT be in the minority halfway into next season....maybe sooner. Right now, y'all have moved on to basketball. I enjoy Jon's podcasts, and think he is a very smart guy.....just not buying his sudden 180 since the 2014 season. Many of us are "Ferentzed out" as he puts it....and want NO part of another one at HC, given how long of a leash Iowa coaches get....fans at REAL programs do not simply "Accept it" just because another boneheaded deal was cut....why should we??? Half my stuff here is shtick....quit letting me draw you offside so easy. My ball, 1st and 5.

Explain the purpose of the shtick? Is trolling the synonym? People back down pretty easy to anonymous bullying.

Just listened to the latest podcast. You have told us for the 1000th time in the last 3 months that there is "nothing you can say or do" about the Ferments contract that will change anything.....WE GET THAT....OK!!!!! But that DOES NOT mean that you CANNOT SAY IT!!!! Just because they gave Ferments another brain dead 10 year deal does NOT mean that you cannot admit to being "Fermentsed out".....you have REALLY lost a lot of credibility during this last season, because the majority of us do not entirely buy what you are stating as your opinion on the Ferments situation....not me anyway. Just because, "like it or leave it he is here" doesn't mean you cannot call him out when he has pathetic seasons, and horrible recruiting classes and practices. And yes, 9th in the Big 10 is horrible!!! 11 walk ons this season, 9 who will be starting in 2 years.

the majority of us

I always love the "EVERYONE AGREES WITH ME" posts. You don't believe in yourself enough to just post your own comment so you have force everyone else in with you because that...gives you some sort of credibility?

I don't care if the majority of people think you're a loser or not, I do. That's all that matters.

Yawn....the problem is that I actually take myself 1/2 seriously, while 95% of y'all on this thread take yourselves WAY too seriously. If I keep pulling you offside so easily, I'm gonna be in field goal range without actually having to run a play. Bottom line is that the Ferments era needs to be over....including sonny boy....it has run it's course.

Yawn....the problem is that I actually take myself 1/2 seriously, while 95% of y'all on this thread take yourselves WAY too seriously. If I keep pulling you offside so easily, I'm gonna be in field goal range without actually having to run a play. Bottom line is that the Ferments era needs to be over....including sonny boy....it has run it's course.

50% seems high.

Most likely you're gonna shank the field goal anyway friend.

I think Ferments is actually kind of a fun nickname.
And somewhat appropriate.

No disrespect to the man himself, of course.

-------I think Ferments is actually kind of a fun nickname.

Thank you....I will also accept total credit for Alfraud and Lackluster.

Come on Gramps....you can do better than that. Chill out....Ferments will have "your boys" back in some so-so meaningless bowl soon, and you and the misses can be off to some exotic place in your Ford Taurus.

I drive a chevy traverse and mustang convertible,what do you have a moped or bike with training wheels.Why don't you go back to Ia St board or did they give you the boot.You remind me of one of the guys on a team that never gets to play just a towel guy and bench warmer.Change your jock strap it's starting to stink in here.

Last edited:

Latest posts