Clone reporter calls JBO “trash”

We're not talking about premeditated murder here. Geez.

No one was killed by the shoes? My bad, I completely change my opinion.

There is a generational trend to want to digitally chronicle every moment of existence, which includes an unhealthy amount of time planning in advance exactly how you want things to look and how you want to be protrayed. As I said, it is not some sort of character-flaw in this generation, but rather it has become a societal expectation. The upside is it unlocks creativity and emphasizes the importance of story-telling. The downside is a decreased ability to appreciate the present because of a pre-occupation with planning your digital image and a constant need to monitor how others are responding to your digital self.

https://www.happinesslab.fm/episodes/caring-what-youre-sharing

It isn't just "those damned kids" either, everyone wants in on the action.

https://people.com/human-interest/gender-reveals-gone-wrong-videos/

Back to the situation being discussed, JBo can do what he wants, no skin off my nose. Have fun, live your life.

Apparently, Iowa State's Monte Morris was going to do this in Carver last year what J-Bo just did with his shoes. That plan that Morris had in mind tanked though when ISU lost to Iowa last year. Bohannon got wind of it and that is why he did it the other night.

Had this happened in Carver this place would have been in an uproar along with social media.

With out all the pregame banter I would have thought JBo antic was a little classless (I still would have laughed) but it was a fitting end after all the back and forth. Especially if that game ends up being his last game of the season.

Had this happened in Carver this place would have been in an uproar along with social media.

With out all the pregame banter I would have thought JBo antic was a little classless (I still would have laughed) but it was a fitting end after all the back and forth. Especially if that game ends up being his last game of the season.
makes you wonder if isu or a player or two will try some stunt if they win at Carver next year? With the team we will have next year, I highly doubt isu will win. They are getting worse under Prohm

J B was on par with the Clown AD to the TX AD. Thought both were classless and funny. I laughed at both. It s life.

I would say the coaches and ADs need to agree to end this crap but considering the giant pos that is Pollard that will never happen.

I wonder if purchasing Billboard propaganda on I-380 is considered tasteless? I think I know Mr. Brun's answer

its-a-cyclone-state.jpg

Apparently, Iowa State's Monte Morris was going to do this in Carver last year what J-Bo just did with his shoes. That plan that Morris had in mind tanked though when ISU lost to Iowa last year. Bohannon got wind of it and that is why he did it the other night.
I'm surprised Monte didn't do it anyway.

Wasn't he one of the players who said Iowa City wasn't even worth taking a dump in, or something to that effect?

Ben's a good dude! I coached and taught him in high school. He's a big one, good luck if you're going to see him lol He's passionate about the Cyclones. Other than that..he's ok :)

You dont call an opponent "trash" who has never done anything even close to bad. You just dont do that so Bruns is classless in this instance and dont say he isnt.

You are trying to cover for him because of other actions.

makes you wonder if isu or a player or two will try some stunt if they win at Carver next year? With the team we will have next year, I highly doubt isu will win. They are getting worse under Prohm
They nearly pulled off a massive stunt, with the potential for on court violence, after a loss last year.

Who knows what they might pull after a win in Carver.

I'm pretty sure that JBO was going to leave the shoes win or lose. That's his last game in hilton regardless if he plays next year or not. And he's using those shoes and the attention they brought to raise money for sick kids. He's really trash. :rolleyes:

I mean C’mon...Dude is at least a 45 year old adult. Suppose to be a professional since he is working for and representing ISU. Goes on Twitter and calls JBO trash...died is complete garbage and should be suspended...Let’s not forget Melvin Elgin flipping off the BYU student section.

Latest posts