Clone reporter calls JBO “trash”

At least it's the same 5 dips#its that everyone hates on here arguing that it's good sportsmanship. Lol. Paint it as fun all you want. It's sad that the post game antics are what matters. When JBo is 50.....he wont be proud of his actions.

I'm almost 50 and don't have a single issue with what he did, and wouldn't have cared if Morris would have done the same thing at Carver. Pretty sure he sleeps better at night than you who seem to get easily "outraged".

Morris was always shooting off his mouth like a playground star. JBo is quieter and usually just speaks with his on court play. Morris and Niang were punks. ISU has had their share of them. You didn't hear Bruns calling them names because he's a total ISU homer.

Morris was always shooting off his mouth like a playground star. JBo is quieter and usually just speaks with his on court play. Morris and Niang were punks. ISU has had their share of them. You didn't hear Bruns calling them names because he's a total ISU homer.

Of course he's a homer. He's the Cyclones radio team, not a reporter. JBo talks more trash twitter and other places than any Cyclone other than Niang. Connor talks as much trash as any Cyclone player.

That's probably a good thing. Wasn't he interacting with fans in an aggressive manner when he was in high school? I can't imagine being off of it would be a bad thing for him or any player really.

That's probably a good thing. Wasn't he interacting with fans in an aggressive manner when he was in high school? I can't imagine being off of it would be a bad thing for him or any player really.

I've also heard that Margaret didn't handle herself very well in the stands. I mean, she didn't go all Jamie Pollard or anything.. ;) but she was pretty vocal.

As I said in a previous post, it's a nice move after the fact. Good move. Bet it wasnt his idea. Spin it positive said the angry powers that be....

a7d96feaa60e6dc938e3b61d38110444.jpg

Latest posts