Cincinatti vs Iowa prediction thread

And the winner is...

• Cincinatti

Votes: 6 12.0%
  • Iowa

Votes: 44 88.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
In conclusion: WOW is Cincy a tire fire. Iowa loses this game to any team in the B1G not named Nebraska or Northwestern, but they weren't playing them. Glad they have a game at home against Kennesaw State to put the best five guys on the floor for thirty minutes and be able to leave them out there and figure it out.

I just MURDERED Connor for about a year straight (and he mostly deserved it), but he might be Iowa's most improved player. I honestly don't want anyone else in there right now running the offense, and I don't care how many points he does or doesn't score.
Good grief! We agree on something!

Iowa needed to win these 2 non conference games because when we turn the page to the Big Ten will need these wins to get us IN if it comes down to it. I fear what happens to us in the Big Ten.
My fear is that Fran will go big again if Joe T regresses and we don't have the depth to start two bigs. Luka will wear down in February. Book it.

His leash for Joe tonight had about two links.

In conclusion: WOW is Cincy a tire fire. Iowa loses this game to any team in the B1G not named Nebraska or Northwestern, but they weren't playing them. Glad they have a game at home against Kennesaw State to put the best five guys on the floor for thirty minutes and be able to leave them out there and figure it out.

Iowa needed this W. So be happy they got it.

I know it would suck for the players but we got to start mixing in a cupcake during finals week . We are fortunate Cincy is horrible after taking a week off from competition

He was the difference tonight. Unexpected, so even more fun.
He was my pick to step up when it became apparent what JBo was going to do.

He's a senior. This isn't his first rodeo. He was basically brought in for Bohannon insurance.

It was one good game, but a good return. We lose without Bakari tonight.

Hopefully Joe's one bad game is just that.

Latest posts