Cincinatti vs Iowa prediction thread

And the winner is...

• Cincinatti

Votes: 6 12.0%
  • Iowa

Votes: 44 88.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I just MURDERED Connor for about a year straight (and he mostly deserved it), but he might be Iowa's most improved player. I honestly don't want anyone else in there right now running the offense, and I don't care how many points he does or doesn't score.

Connor misses shot, but then gets steal, but then offensive foul on Luka.

Bad Craziness

e014bc6534b5e1904b6ca942404a5bc7--ralph-steadman-hunters.jpg

If you're not smart enough to actually understand what you're watching with more depth than what the big numbers on the scoreboard say, then I can't understand why you'd actually write on a message board. Just feel the need to mash your palms on a keyboard every so often?

not usually. But when you show up at the last minute on this thread and start spewing your nonsense, it just makes it too easy.

We did blow this game. Even if we win it.

B1G teams are going to look at this and harass us mercilessly

Iowa needed to win these 2 non conference games because when we turn the page to the Big Ten will need these wins to get us IN if it comes down to it. I fear what happens to us in the Big Ten.

not usually. But when you show up at the last minute on this thread and start spewing your nonsense, it just makes it too easy.
I mean, I could recommend a book for you so you'd understand the game of basketball, but I don't think they make one with that many pictures so you'd be able to "read" it.

Lucky Cincy chose to launch threes instead of attacking on the drive, talk about bad coaching by them!

Latest posts