Cincinatti vs Iowa prediction thread

And the winner is...

• Cincinatti

Votes: 6 12.0%
  • Iowa

Votes: 44 88.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That doesn’t change how I feel about Cincy . Didn’t Cincy just lose to Bowling Green not that long ago?
They sure did and I fear Cincy really exposed us post Bohannon.

B1G wings are athletic enough to keep Wiescamp and CJ in check and they know how to get Garza in foul trouble. We sure took a step backwards tonight in the basketball IQ department. Like about eight of them.

This team is fun to watch, sorry if I like them more than last year's team. This is a team that likes each other.
I do appreciate how they pulled themselves together after blowing that lead and figured something out. And they do seem to have gelled well.

Just an ugly ass game. Fran benched toussaint and hopefully he learns from it. Evelyn had a nice game...as did Fredrick.

But yikes

Aren't they a pretty good free throw shooting team this year?
I think Garza is around 65% and he didn't help his percentage tonight.

I suppose the team overall % is okay but Bohannon's numbers will skew it. And they were not good when they got into the bonus early in the second half. Garza's two misses on the double bonus when the lead was six could mean a loss on another night.

We might not face a team that plays D like Cincy the rest of the season

Texas Tech is known for their D and we certainly handled them

First game without Jordan was certainly a mess

Against Minnesota, Jordan had 10 assists and No turnovers

I feel confident that Bakari will help considerably, and JoeT will adjust. He might be better off the bench right now

I watched the Cincy game from last March, the other night, and Jordan handled their pressure late in the game very well and carried the team on his shoulders to the victory

I think Garza is around 65% and he didn't help his percentage tonight.

I suppose the team overall % is okay but Bohannon's numbers will skew it. And they were not good when they got into the bonus early in the second half. Garza's two misses on the double bonus when the lead was six could mean a loss on another night.

That was brutal

And then the charge when Connor passed the ball to him

If I was Fran, I'd have the team bus stop off in Tiffin and make the players jog back to Carver. They can think about all those turnovers they had whole jogging in that nice crisp and chilly December Iowa night air
Ah yes. A true story.

Last time I was downtown, about four years ago, I was at the Sports Column and one of the bartenders said his father was on Gable's bus that night. Riding two hours on a bus with Gable after losing at Iowa State probably made the run back in from Tiffin seem tame by comparison.

Latest posts