Cincinatti vs Iowa prediction thread

And the winner is...

• Cincinatti

Votes: 6 12.0%
  • Iowa

Votes: 44 88.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I just turned on the St John's vs Arizona game on ESPN 2. Bill Walton is wearing the most hideous looking ugly Christmas sweater!!

I know it would suck for the players but we got to start mixing in a cupcake during finals week . We are fortunate Cincy is horrible after taking a week off from competition
Cincinnati just beat Tennessee last game. They aren't great and they played bad today, but they're not awful. That defense was crazy aggressive.

Thought I saw flows of magma
bd4dece20cd03ea0cfd865aceb9d3767e242eb8bd244e24bc36ca4f47a50bbe3.jpg

He was my pick to step up when it became apparent what JBo was going to do.

He's a senior. This isn't his first rodeo. He was basically brought in for Bohannon insurance.

It was one good game, but a good return. We lose without Bakari tonight.

Hopefully Joe's one bad game is just that.

Hopefully this game gives him the confidence he needs to be at minimum an average backup guard.

Cincinnati just beat Tennessee last game. They aren't great and they played bad today, but they're not awful. That defense was crazy aggressive.

Yeah, I was worried about their perimeter D because of the way they played Tennessee

But the interior D contained Luka. They kept him away from the basket and swarmed when he did get the ball inside

We were fortunate to win that one

Good to get it out of the way

Luka did a nice job of passing out of the double and not forcing the shot. Seems he is getting called for less ticky tack than last year. Now it's Joe T cross to bear.

Latest posts