Chris Bosh Moving Picks

I'll be glad to have you ignore me.

This is going to sound as if I am dogging you, but I am not. This is in no way a joke or a dig. It is simply a question to determine if I should be adressing you in the manner that I feel the need to. Homer, are you a special needs individual? Again, answer seriously. I am not joking in any way. If you are then I apologize and will not make posts responding to you anymore.

Thanks

I was also wondering that travis. I don't think he's necessarily an MR but from the way he has worded some of his posts I have wondered if hes just a little but slower than most. Oh well.

If you were particular about offending the MR, as you call it,truehawk, you wouldn't be describing my posts as "just a little bit slower than most". Either you don't care about the MR and don't care about offending the MR, or you really do care about offending the MR, but don't think I'm a MR. Which is it?

Usually the first sign of being mentally handicapped is accusing others of being mentally handicapped. I don't know if that is true or not, but it is just what I heard.

1. The headband is covering up his disappearing hairline. Dude needs to shave his dome.

2. Braces? How long has it been since you watched him play?

3. I was not accusing of MR, only checking. I'm bout to have a kid in 8 weeks. I don't want that bad juju on me.

not in basketball either. reaching in is not a foul.

Oh, I thought you'd made a funny. You do post a lot of pro-gay marriage items. Some vemonous, even.

EDIT: and yeah, reaching in is usually called - as a foul - in pro basketball.

Last edited:
Oh, I thought you'd made a funny. You do post a lot of pro-gay marriage items. Some vemonous, even.

EDIT: and yeah, reaching in is usually called - as a foul - in basketball.

I've literally never once posted anything pro gay marriage lol

I made fun of you for your obsession with gay marriage. I would have also made fun of you if your obsession was with Leave it to Beaver reruns.

Latest posts