Chicago Cubs 2016 Thread

3 hits won't do it . ....damn good game though, wind blowing out....who knows....all we need is 2 baby

Need Joe Buck to quit creaming his shorts over the Injuns....great game....we need our bats tomorrow for sure.....

Need Joe Buck to quit creaming his shorts over the Injuns....great game....we need our bats tomorrow for sure.....
Joe Yuk makes me mad! Tired of getting shut out and Baez isn't the answer in crucial situations. Chases everything out of the strike zone. Hopefully he'll learn from it tonight and take those walks they hand him. All is not lost and on to tomorrow.

With Kluber going tomorrow, the Cubs are in trouble

I thought the same thing with Bumgarner and Kershaw. I had the Cubs winning 2 of 3 at home going to Cleveland up 3-2. Of course I had them winning last night and Sunday.......a long winded way of saying you are right, the Cubs are in a bad spot right now.

Dean, you're right....I feel more pressure on them than us.....we'll be fine, just need some timely hits.....Kluber is going down

Kluber's 2 seamer was flat out dirty in game 1. Now that the lineup has seen it, they'll be more ready. It should be another great game.