Chicago Cubs 2016 Thread

Lost to the best pitcher in the game, its going to happen. Good news is we are still winning some games with very little production from most of our lineup. Sooner or later they have to break free right??? Much of it is approach, especially with Russell. He needs to think opposite field and relax and just hit a ball hard. He's trying to pull everything.

Looks like a lineup shuffle tonight. Zobrist batting 3rd, Rizzo: 4th, Baez: 5th, Russell: 7th, and Soler replacing Howard in RF tonight. Hopefully the bats start coming around...

I knew they were going to make a change but Zobrist batting 3rd. is a surprise to me. I figured maybe they would move Bryant to 3rd. Solar replacing Hayword might be a HR. The Cubs sure needed a change for sure. Hope it works awesomely! Go Cubs Go!

We have to be aggressive. Hill sucks and I think we come out hot and get to their relievers early....if we stay back and wait we're in trouble......Jake will need to be on fire.....I would love to take 2 out there heading back to Chi town.....f*ck, how about a sweep....damn I'm nervous....but very confident...:cool:

Last edited:
Soler made a huge mistake.....wtf is up with these guys tonight? I think they're pressing way too much....

It's about time to start thinking about replacing Rizzo for the rest of the game. Need to try something! Maybe move Baez over short and bring Zobrist into 2nd. and put somebody in the outfield. Anything Something HELP!!!!!!!

Any things possible Judz....Kids aren't sharp, thinking too much, playing too scared.....we may not win tonight, and I pray to God we get our heads on for tomorrow b/c I'm not ready for this season to be over (especially to the f*cking Dodgers)

I react like most people in sports.....you lose momentum, a game slips away, a series can easily get out of reach, then my wife says "it's not over"......God I hate that.....is it a guy thing? I can sense when a game is lost. Now granted, down 5-2 the other night, and we won, but I feel this is different. You can't win 103 games and sit back.....this is for all the marbles......

Latest posts