Chicago Cubs 2016 Thread

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but the Gazette tells me that tonight's game in being broadcast on the MLBN. Does that mean it won't be televised and can only be viewed online?

According to their website, these are the providers that will be carrying the game:

AT&T/DIRECTV, Bright House, Buckeye, Cox, Dish, Optimum, Time Warner Cable, Verizon FiOS

Cubs win 5-2!! 2 down 1 to go! The Cubs had 3 errors this evening but Hendricks had 2 rbi and Wood hit a solo HR. Go Cubs Go! Hopefully Hendricks isn't hurt to bad. Would be bad if he couldn't pitch any more.

Feels good being up 2-0 going against Bumgarner tonight. I'd be feeling uncomfortable if we'd have even lost one in Chicago. Good news is we've won two and Rizzo hasn't done a thing yet. I still think Russell is the key to our lineup, but he looks really off at the plate right now. Go Cubs!

Which Jake shows up? Cy Young winning Jake? I think so....have to get on Baumgartner early....he only gets stronger as the game goes on. I think if it's close, Cubs tied or w/the lead, Joe does what he can to seal the deal in SF....f*ck I'm going crazy....

Don't quite understand Joe's reasoning for starting the left handed hitting Montero against the tough LHP Bumgarten tonight. Maybe he will earn the start. We definitely need to get Bryant/Rizzo going soon. Hell, the pitchers have been more productive than they've been so far.

Don't quite understand Joe's reasoning for starting the left handed hitting Montero against the tough LHP Bumgarten tonight. Maybe he will earn the start. We definitely need to get Bryant/Rizzo going soon. Hell, the pitchers have been more productive than they've been so far.
The announcers said something like Montero and Jake work very well together. That means a lot.