Chicago Cubs 2016 Thread

I bet they change that 10 second rule before next year. A double and they called it a HR! If I were the Mets or Giants I'd be pi$$ed!

Well, here we go guys. Cardinals out of the playoffs :) Cubs get the Giants or Mets next Friday! I hope Bumgarner and Syndergard both blow their arms out Wed before the series starts :) good news is Daniel Murphy isn't in the Mets lineup this year! Could be next round though. Hope the 4 day layoff doesn't get us out of rhythm.
I need to get a lot of work done before Friday because once the series starts I'll be in full baseball mode!

The Giants will definitely be a tough out. If we beat them it'll be well earned. Just sitting back and enjoying the ride best I can, postseason baseball is so intense, as we've seen the last two night already. It's hard to get through a whole game as a fan with the intensity, can't imagine playing in these games! Just happy Bumgarner pitched last night. These first two games are so important, feel like we need to win them before facing him in game 3. If the Giants even split with us, they'll be very confident going in to game 3 with good reason.

The Giants will definitely be a tough out. If we beat them it'll be well earned. Just sitting back and enjoying the ride best I can, postseason baseball is so intense, as we've seen the last two night already. It's hard to get through a whole game as a fan with the intensity, can't imagine playing in these games! Just happy Bumgarner pitched last night. These first two games are so important, feel like we need to win them before facing him in game 3. If the Giants even split with us, they'll be very confident going in to game 3 with good reason.

They can't split they have to go to San Fran up 2-0.

Bogeyman I'll be watching with a brown paper bag by my chair! Lol Indeed it'll be intense.

Bruce Bochy is a very good manager....Joe Maddon is a very good manager.....this will be a fun series to watch....it's youth vs. experience.....I think we get it done....

Now go win game 2. The Giants squandered opportunities to score early. Posey's shot goes out if the wind isn't blowing in.

Ok, I admit, I couldn't get real comfie last night.....too many weird things have happened in the past, but, hey, that was the past, today we go up 2-0....and I will feel real good......wonderfully pitched by both teams....Johnny Cueto held our kids in check (he's wishing he could have 1 pitch back).....all you need is 1 baby....

Now go win game 2. The Giants squandered opportunities to score early. Posey's shot goes out if the wind isn't blowing in.

Agree, Poseys shot goes out with no wind.....so does I believe Ross's tho as well on that warning track catch.

I'm feeling pretty good about our chances tonight. 2-0 would be what we need heading out to San Fran. Go Cubs Go!

Latest posts