Chicago Cubs 2016 Thread

Cubs 5 dead birds 0 Lol 18 behind the Cubs! Nice send off for Ross. Would love to have the articles they gave him. Strope threw an inning and looked pretty decent. Jake with the win.

What a great way to end the last home game of the season. Grandpa Ross hit a solo home run to help the Cubs beat the dead birds 2-1. Lester pitched a great game and got his 19th. win. That runs the total up to 99 wns! The most in Cubs history since like 1935. Let's get these play offs started. GO CUBS GO!

Lester has been dominant. I think he is getting my Cy Young Vote :)
This is the Lester I thought we'd get last year. He has been great. Jake looked filthy the other day. Rumor has it, he has been working on some things in side sessions that he is going to throw more in October. Our rotation should be better than fine. We just need offensive consistency in October.

Cubs got number 100 and routing the P-Rats 12-2. Hendricks got his 16 win and pitched scoreless innings while he was in there. Rondon gave up back to back HR's. The Cubs got 18 hits tonight without Fowler and Zobrist in the lineup. Baez also hit a grand slam.

Last edited:
Cubs got number 100 and routing the P-Rats 12-2. Hendricks got his 16 win and pitched scoreless innings while he was in there. Rondon gave up back to back HR's. The Cubs got 18 hits tonight without Fowler and Zobrist in the lineup. Baez also hit a grand slam.
Remember when the Pirates said that the Cubs weren't the best team in baseball? ;)

Nice to see Bryant get over the 100 RBI plateau after just coming up short last season. The guys in the dugout seemed to enjoy it as well. If camaraderie wins WS pennants, this team is a shoo-in.

Nice to see Bryant get over the 100 RBI plateau after just coming up short last season. The guys in the dugout seemed to enjoy it as well. If camaraderie wins WS pennants, this team is a shoo-in.

Never seen this kind of camaraderie in a Cubs Team.

Sure hope the Cubs aren't double cursed since a fan got a World Series Champion tattoo. Had it done so he could win some tickets. A Bartman type move?

Cardinals got a gift last night! They are so freakin lucky over the years it kills me. Time to end that for good and go on a long run of NL Central dominance, one I am going to trademark as the "Dedcade of Dominance"!

Cardinals got a gift last night! They are so freakin lucky over the years it kills me. Time to end that for good and go on a long run of NL Central dominance, one I am going to trademark as the "Dedcade of Dominance"!

And you just had to know that somehow Molina would be involved.

Latest posts