Carton Update

He's what, 17? Of course he is.

"My top six isn't a final six," Carton said. "I'm still open with my recruiting."

Carton admitted if a blue blood offered, it would change his outlook.

This is definitely an ominous quote.
I think the word honest fits better than ominous. And this quote is out of context. He made it pretty clear he won't commit just because a big name offers.

Obviously. Probably why Cook couldn't wait to get out of town, even though everyone knew he wasn't draft worthy. Weiskamp is risking his career now.

Cook's mom said Tyler really liked Fran and his teammates. I don't think you're correct there.

There's no reason to think Weiskamp is risking his career. That's just baseless. If he's good-which it appears he is-he'll be able to showcase his skills just fine at Iowa. Fran's had two guys drafted in the 2nd round and Weiskamp appears to have more potential than either of those two guys, who were pretty fair players.

Obviously. Probably why Cook couldn't wait to get out of town, even though everyone knew he wasn't draft worthy. Weiskamp is risking his career now.

The fact that any of you respond to this guy still is comical. Cook didn't leave. He could have, he didn't. Couldn't hardly wait LOL. Wieskamp risking his career? Lol, do you guys really read that and nod your head yes to this dude? He can't even spell the kids name right.

The fact that any of you respond to this guy still is comical. Cook didn't leave. He could have, he didn't. Couldn't hardly wait LOL. Wieskamp risking his career? Lol, do you guys really read that and nod your head yes to this dude? He can't even spell the kids name right.
If Weiskamp is NBA material he can get there from going to Iowa.

I can't help responding to guys like lightning. It's an addiction, what can I say.

I can't help responding to guys like lightning. It's an addiction, what can I say.
Wait until he starts calling you Gutless Gar(ve)y

images

Cook's mom said Tyler really liked Fran and his teammates. I don't think you're correct there.

There's no reason to think Weiskamp is risking his career. That's just baseless. If he's good-which it appears he is-he'll be able to showcase his skills just fine at Iowa. Fran's had two guys drafted in the 2nd round and Weiskamp appears to have more potential than either of those two guys, who were pretty fair players.
Joe's talent and work ethic are already established, so he has that going for him. Fran's record speaks for itself and it isnt good.

Lol. Is there really a banner hanging for NIT runner up? Stop pulling my leg. No self respecting competitor would hang such a thing.

No self respecting sports observer (you) should question what the actual self respecting competitors consider an achievement.