Carton Update

That would be only one more than last year's dumpster fire. Nah, we win a minimum of 18 next season and maybe I ought to bump that up to 19-20.

Offensive talent wise we should be an automatic 20+ win team, but then you figure in defensively and shit starts to go sideways. I literally don't know what to expect from this team.

I'm just hoping Cook has developed a mid range jumper, ball control off the dribble and a running floater, because Im kinda thinking we will be in a bunch of close high scoring games that may rely on a few key possessions at the end. If Cook can drive, pull up mid range or go hard to the glass he might just be that playmaker we need to get a bucket at the end of regulation. That could propel this team to a top 5 finish in the B1G.

Nope. Head butts and daring a kid to hit you that you know isn’t going to hit you is whack.

If you’re a coach and you have to resort to working for Lavar Ball you have no room to talk about being a bitch.

Was that guy Grayson Allen's High School coach?

No seriously though that shit is over the top. Isn't that the "junior" NBA. That coach carried himself like a convict.

[QUOTE="Adam, post: 1728268, member: 81688”]No seriously though that shit is over the top. Isn't that the "junior" NBA?[/QUOTE]
No, it’s Lavar Ball’s parking lot league made up of kids who got cut from community colleges.

Doesn’t excuse it, but it’s the farthest thing there is from the NBA. Most upper tier AAU teams would roll JBA squads.

I have little knowledge of how ranking Hs players works. What is the gain for someone to over-rank a player like PMac?
I mean if you say, It’s because his dad is FMac, how is that a gain for the ranker?

Good for DJ. Good luck to him in the future. Will look forward to watching him play in big ten competition and best of luck in all but two conference games.

Did not see him picking OSU. I do wonder though, why even put out a Top 3 when you are gonna announce a few days later?

Did not see him picking OSU. I do wonder though, why even put out a Top 3 when you are gonna announce a few days later?
DJ wanted to read a weeks worth of Fran bashing on these boards. Can't recruit, can't get a point guard, can't keep Iowa players in state, etc., etc.