Campbell v Iowa stream/game thread

Cole shouldn't be the difference between a team that beats Purdue and one that loses to Campbell. This is downright infuriating.

For once, I'll call this on the coaching. Unreal. No effort and these are the worst fundamentals I have EVER seen in D-I game.

Will this be the worse loss in bball history?

No, Campbell is a legit Big South contender and will probably play in March. Iowa won't, so not surprising. Reality is, Iowa is no more talented than some of these mid-majors are. That excuse is no longer in play next season. Just weather the storm this year man, I am.

Gatens trying to force his last couple shots. He tries to step up and be the "leader" or the go to guy but he just doesn't have the ability to take over a game by himself.

No, Campbell is a legit Big South contender and will probably play in March. Iowa won't, so not surprising. Reality is, Iowa is no more talented than some of these mid-majors are. That excuse is no longer in play next season. Just weather the storm this year man, I am.
I dont care if they're a "contender" or not....is that the excuse we use every loss. This is PATHETIC at best. Fran better pull things together quickly or you're gonna see some transfers and decommits....it's that bad.

Latest posts