Bubble Watch: Championship Week

TCU leading Kansas in the second half. Not sure what tcus bubble chances are but you'd think beating Kansas would help greatly. Hopefully Kansas can pull it off

Every game today has gone favorably for Iowa.
Michigan beat Illinois
MSU beat PSU
Seton Hall beat Marquette
ISU beat Oklahoma St

TCU leading Kansas in the second half. Not sure what tcus bubble chances are but you'd think beating Kansas would help greatly. Hopefully Kansas can pull it off

Yes we definitely want Kansas to win unless they play ISU in which case we would want ISU to win. We actually really should hope ISU wins the Big 12 tourney. That would do wonders for us. P.S. Kansas only down 2 now.

Yes we definitely want Kansas to win unless they play ISU in which case we would want ISU to win. We actually really should hope ISU wins the Big 12 tourney. That would do wonders for us. P.S. Kansas only down 2 now.

I'm not sure I'm willing to go that far (wishing they win the B12 tourney) to get help from ISU.

TCU, 6-12 conference record, 19-14 overall...knocks of Kansas in the Big 12 tournament and probably goes straight into the bubble conversation.

I'm not sure I'm willing to go that far (wishing they win the B12 tourney) to get help from ISU.

I root for anything that helps Iowa, but I am also a state institution sympathizer. I root for any Iowa school to do well unless playing the hawks. I believe it helps UI in the Big picture.

They're actually smart. Why waste energy on something that doesn't really matter. Save it for the tourney.

You could look at it that way I guess. I doubt Kansas or their fans feel that way though.

One of their star players was suspended for this game too.

TCU, 6-12 conference record, 19-14 overall...knocks of Kansas in the Big 12 tournament and probably goes straight into the bubble conversation.

Luckily if that does happen other teams have fallen out of the picture so it still looks like there is room for the Hawks.

No way TCU gets in ahead of Iowa anyway unless they end up winning the conference tournament. Before beating Kansas their best wins were over Iowa State and Illinois State.

the silver lining is Iowa state now plays TCU tomorrow so has a decent shot of winning at least another game.