Brommer has to go!!!

Mac50702

In about 4 minutes he had 4 fouls, 3 Turnovers, and 4 fouls. two of those fouls were and 1's where it was obvious there was nothing he could do to stop the player from scoring.

I didn't even get to see the game today but obviously this was the first Hawk game you caught this year.

He had a bad game today. He's played well most of the season. Hell, just 3 days ago people were saying McCabe needed to go, and since then he put the team on his back in the comeback against Northwestern and sparked the run to get us back into the game today.

No way should Brommer be going anywhere right now. Who you gonna put in, first of all? Archie? Wait, that's another player that needs to go. McCabe? Oh yeah, he's also one that needs to get lost. Now what?

How many fouls did he have, and how many fouls did he have?

4 fouls. and even if he did foul out, Michigan would have begged Ed to keep him in the game, and Hightower would have said, "normally i dont do this, but go ahead and keep him in the game."

He had a bad game today. He's played well most of the season. Hell, just 3 days ago people were saying McCabe needed to go, and since then he put the team on his back in the comeback against Northwestern and sparked the run to get us back into the game today.

No way should Brommer be going anywhere right now. Who you gonna put in, first of all? Archie? Wait, that's another player that needs to go. McCabe? Oh yeah, he's also one that needs to get lost. Now what?

Hell i dont know, but if we got rid of him, that would leave a scholly open to bring in another player. Can we trade in his eligibility for Coles?

Brommer has the physical tools to play at this level. That shot he had where he reverse pivoted in the lane and put up a baby J with his left hand was impressive. And shows what he is capable of.
Brommer's problems seem to be between his ears right now. For some players, experience will eliminate the problem. For others, it's something they can never overcome. I'm hoping Brommer won't be the latter.

This team needs 2 productive power players and someone who can hit an open three. I know Fran wants a point, but unless he doesn't expect Cully to come back and be productive, I don't see PG as the most immediate need.

Brommer has the physical tools to play at this level. That shot he had where he reverse pivoted in the lane and put up a baby J with his left hand was impressive. And shows what he is capable of.
Brommer's problems seem to be between his ears right now. For some players, experience will eliminate the problem. For others, it's something they can never overcome. I'm hoping Brommer won't be the latter.

Just looking at his overall improvement from last year to now, I'd say he probably falls under the former.

Just love it when a poster who more than likely isn't Brommer's size of have 1/4 of his ability calls him out for having 4 fouls in a game. Andrew has improved a lot and has done a heck of a lot more good than bad this season.

Gatens missed a wide open 3 again and then the next trip down had a charge called against him but I don't see anyone calling for him to go.....................again. These guys are human and make mistakes, let's hope next year these games are going the Hawks way!!

He is one of the least talented players in the big ten.

But..... good for him.... he gets to live a dream playing D1 ball. He is probably a good kid.

Playing D1 basketball and getting an education from the University of Iowa will open many avenues in his life I hope.

I am sure he is working hard as well, gotta like that.

Just love it when a poster who more than likely isn't Brommer's size of have 1/4 of his ability calls him out for having 4 fouls in a game. Andrew has improved a lot and has done a heck of a lot more good than bad this season.

Gatens missed a wide open 3 again and then the next trip down had a charge called against him but I don't see anyone calling for him to go.....................again. These guys are human and make mistakes, let's hope next year these games are going the Hawks way!!

You're right. Lets just bring in anyone we can find with Brommer's size and stick him in there.

As far as Gatens goes, he may have been cold as of late, and I agree when he is not making the threes he is a liability, but he actually has a good upside.

Latest posts