Bohannon crow anyone?

When you just hammer one stat like you do to fit your narrative to say that a guy is or isn't good, that is where you lose me, and I'm just gonna troll you if you continue that troll.

As an olive branch, I would say that a Fr. Pg that had the following stats would be welcome on the Hawks as far as I'm concerned:

7.2 PPG
5.3 APG
2.5 TO/G
54% eFG%
38% 3pt%
109 Orate

So would this guy

9.2 PPG
4.5 APG
2.1 TO/G
47.4% eFG%
36.4% 3pt%
103.5 Orate

I'm assuming that you would have to agree this paints a much more detailed picture of the players.

Top guy looks a lot better than the bottom one. Better shooter and still shoots less

Winston has the ugliest shot ever. Yeah, he made a few against Iowa,but I wouldn't count on him being a consistent outside shooter.

Winston played like garbage up until the middle of the second half. Then along with his whole team he caught fire. He did show some nice flashes of athleticism dribbling through our press. He did get a couple of his awkward ass 3 pointers to fall, but I attribute that to he was wide open. It was clear that the scouting report on Winston was to take away the drive. While Winston is a different player altogether he is nowhere near better than Jbo. I wouldn't argue with a statement that they are equal as of now. Both have shown upside and flashes of brilliance, but both have large holes in their game that will likely improve over the next few years. Then we can try to evaluate who is better.

Yeah because how pretty your shot is determines how good of a PG you are

You do realize that a good shot is a repeatable shot. Nearly all good shooters have a nice looking shot that is repeatable. See Dom Uhl, that shot is ugly, and even though he was hot for awhile last year, he has come back down to earth, because it isn't a good looking shot. See Buddy Heild, he had to remake his shot as a Fr., because it was ugly and bad form......needless to say his shot became much better, much more repeatable.

You make yourself look a fool who knows nothing about BB when your responses are childish like this.

You do realize that a good shot is a repeatable shot. Nearly all good shooters have a nice looking shot that is repeatable. See Dom Uhl, that shot is ugly, and even though he was hot for awhile last year, he has come back down to earth, because it isn't a good looking shot. See Buddy Heild, he had to remake his shot as a Fr., because it was ugly and bad form......needless to say his shot became much better, much more repeatable.

You make yourself look a fool who knows nothing about BB when your responses are childish like this.

So you think Bohannon is a better PG than Winston?

Wait, so now conference PER matters? Whenever I brought up Bohannon's conference PER, you laughed and said the non-conference games must not matter. Geez, it's dizzying to try and remember when stats matter and when they don't, isn't it?

I was doing that to troll Dean

Why would you compare football RB to basketball PG? Do Wadley and Daniels have higher PER's than Nairn too? What am I missing here, I don't get the connection?

That's a little bit better but still a pretty poor attempt. You're saying every starter is better than their back up?

Latest posts