Bohannon crow anyone?

He was terrible tonight. Got torched all game no matter who he was on. Williams should be starting in my opinion

He was giving up the drives early. Played better as the game went on. 4 steals don't happen just by accident, do they?

Williams played well. He should get more minutes which would keep both PGs ready for the late game situations. They played together for the end of regulation and complimented each other.

Dakich is a moron. Hitting free throws up 5 in OT and passing it to a guy that gets blocked is clutch now. Haha you are so bad at trolling

Should have had the game winning assist in regulation on that awesome dime he dropped to Cook.

Not only that, but ref has to swallow the whistle to ruin that clutch dime Jordan dropped.

He was giving up the drives early. Played better as the game went on. 4 steals don't happen just by accident, do they?

Williams played well. He should get more minutes which would keep both PGs ready for the late game situations. They played together for the end of regulation and complimented each other.

At least two of his steals were poked away right to him. I don't know how you can defend his defense tonight. Great win but I thought he really struggled tonight

Should have had the game winning assist in regulation on that awesome dime he dropped to Cook.

Not only that, but ref has to swallow the whistle to ruin that clutch dime Jordan dropped.

You're dumb but you're not dumb enough to think he played well tonight

At least two of his steals were poked away right to him. I don't know how you can defend his defense tonight. Great win but I thought he really struggled tonight

So, not all stats are created equally? Imagine that. Those 2 steals poked right to him will ultimately help his defensive rating. So, I will go ahead and give him credit because the stats say so.

You're dumb but you're not dumb enough to think he played well tonight

Man that pass was awesome to cook for what should have been the game winner. Totally clutch from Jordan and Pete from the line. Great win for Iowa, bad loss for the 56 troll.

Tonight was not a good night for JBo. Williams out played him by far.

But yes it is nice to have him late in games for his free throw shooting but we gotta get a lead first. We got dominated early and Baer and Williams provided a spark to get us outta the whole the starters created and Indiana went right at Jordan early and he had no answer.

Pete was terrific. Single handedly won us the game

Total team victory. Pete was great, Cook was great in the 2nd half, Baer had a great game, Williams had the best game of the year for him, Pemsl was efficient, Kreiner played great D down the stretch, and Jordan man, I mean what a clutch player he is. 9 points on 5 shot attempts, that is pretty impressive especially when his shot wasn't falling. The way he made all his FT, what a clutch, clutch performance.

Heck did you hear Dakitch say Jordan was gonna be a 1500 point guy, I mean wow, that would be amazing.

Total team victory. Pete was great, Cook was great in the 2nd half, Baer had a great game, Williams had the best game of the year for him, Pemsl was efficient, Kreiner played great D down the stretch, and Jordan man, I mean what a clutch player he is. 9 points on 5 shot attempts, that is pretty impressive especially when his shot wasn't falling. The way he made all his FT, what a clutch, clutch performance.

Heck did you hear Dakitch say Jordan was gonna be a 1500 point guy, I mean wow, that would be amazing.

Much better troll job

Time to give Williams a shot. He can at least defend

Look Williams had a better game tonight and is a better defender and Jordan has struggled the last few games but Christian isn't Mr. consistent either and the only reason this entire thread exists and Jordan got an opportunity to start was because Christian couldn't take advantage of the opportuntity to be the starting PG early in the season.

Latest posts